🐈
» Forums » Clients » Connecting with new freelancer
Page options
ab9ea1d7
Community Member

Connecting with new freelancer

Hi I would like to hire a specific freelancer how do you go about inputting their link to specifically hire for job.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
robin_hyman
Community Member

If you need it ASAP I suggest you hire a different freelancer.  

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
robin_hyman
Community Member

If you need it ASAP I suggest you hire a different freelancer.  

feed_my_eyes
Community Member

How did you find out about them if their profile isn't approved? And why not just go ahead and work with them, since you're already acquainted?

She might mean new to her, not new to the platform.  And there's no mention of their profile not being approved.

If that's the case, you can set up a private project and invite that freelancer to it.  Or you can click on "hire now" on their profile and make an offer that way without setting up a project.

Kim F wrote:

She might mean new to her, not new to the platform.  And there's no mention of their profile not being approved.

The OP's original post said, "Hi I would like to hire a specific freelancer but their account is under review. How long before I can hire for work needing done asap?" She changed it after my response.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Kelly,

Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with more information about the freelancer you're referring to. I'll check that for you and assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths