🐈
» Forums » Clients » Contact Support?
Page options
jonathannd
Community Member

Contact Support?

How do I actually contact support? I have a question that isn't appropriate to be asking in a public forum.

Thanks.

Jonathan

13 REPLIES 13
743e6e57
Community Member

No Idea. This sucks!  I came to upwork because of their customer service tel. service.

Now I'm back to square one.  

yitwail
Community Member

I originally posted a different set of instructions, but the process has changed, so here's an updated how-to:

1. go to help center: support.upwork.com/hc/en-us
  2. click the Get Help button
  3. Select your issue category and subcategory (see screenshot below)
  4. Provide more details: describe your problem, attach files if necessary, then click Next button (second screenshot)
  5. Did these solutions answer your question? click No button (third screenshot)
  6. I presume this creates a ticket; I didn't actually click No because I did not want to create a fake ticket

cat.png

describe.png

submit.png

I don't even get those options, which is why I'm here.

Capture.PNG

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jonathan, and Edward, 

You should be able to contact customer support by following the steps outlined by John. When you answer "No" to "Did these solutions answer your questions?" you will be given an option to chat, or email support. 

Just the same, you can also send the moderators, me included, a private message so that we can assist you. I'll wait for your messages!

~ Avery
Upwork

I don't get the option to talk to a human at all. This system sucks. You have to ask a question to a public forum and hope someone answers. Why did you remove the actual helpdesk?

Hi Chris,

Could you please share with us your concern so that we can assist you accordingly or have the correct support team assist you?

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
alexmitic
Community Member

Hey Bojan!

I have changed my phone number to a new one and I cannot verify my device because the code is sent to my old phone number. They are very similar though and both ending 228. What can I do about it?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Aleksandar,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your request.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
shahzadi-irum
Community Member

I have a problem regarding to my identity. I used my husband's picture in my id. Now upwork asking me to varify my identity. What is the solution now? If i provide my husbands identity thn user name is mine. And if i showed my identity picture is not mine.

re: "I have a problem regarding to my identity. I used my husband's picture in my id. Now upwork asking me to varify my identity. What is the solution now? If i provide my husbands identity thn user name is mine. And if i showed my identity picture is not mine."

You need to do everything you can to ensue that your profile reflects accurate info, including real name, real photo, and real location. The sooner you can get all of this corrected, the better your chances will be of not getting removed permanently from the platform.

Hi Irum,

I can see that you already have an open ticket regarding this issue. Please allow our team to review and get back to you directly on the same ticket to assist you further. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi Joanne, I didn't find any option to contact to the support team directly so I asking you here.

If I add my company bank account on my profile, I don't have an agency account but I do have my own registered company and ofcourse the name will not be same as my own name. Can I still withdraw my individual earnings to my company bank account?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Hassan,

Yes, you can connect your business bank account to your Freelancer account.  You can use any bank account that’s in your name or is a joint account that has your name on it as a withdrawal method.

If there is any mismatch between your business bank account name and your Upwork account name, you may be asked to clear the mismatch. In this case, you will be asked to provide documents that will prove that you are the owner of the bank account. 

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths