🐈
» Forums » Clients » Correct payment
Page options
ce6b665c
Community Member

Correct payment

Hi, how can I make sure I paid my writer the right of amount I’m suppose to pay? The fixed budget was supposed to be $40 but then I noticed the invoice only said paid $20... so did my writer get paid the $40 because my credit card also charge a couple of $4.99 and 5.99 plus the $20...????so confused please help as I want to make sure the writer gets paid.
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Princess,

The two small charges were made for verifying your billing method, they have already been reversed back to your account.

Regarding your contract, the milestone you`ve created was only for $20 and the freelancer was paid for the same amount. At this point, you can send a bonus to your freelancer for the remaining 20$. To send a bonus to your freelancer go to All Contracts > Click the three dots on the right side > Give Bonus. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Princess,

The two small charges were made for verifying your billing method, they have already been reversed back to your account.

Regarding your contract, the milestone you`ve created was only for $20 and the freelancer was paid for the same amount. At this point, you can send a bonus to your freelancer for the remaining 20$. To send a bonus to your freelancer go to All Contracts > Click the three dots on the right side > Give Bonus. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths