🐈
» Forums » Clients » Country code in phone number should contain d...
Page options
f0279f40
Community Member

Country code in phone number should contain digits only and should not be blank. ERRO when hiring

I am getting this error message but cant figure out how to fix when trying to hire a person for a job 

Country code in phone number should contain digits only and should not be blank.

13 REPLIES 13
nkocendova
Community Member

Hi Michael,

It looks like our support team already assisted you with your issue but feel free to reach back out if you have any other questions or require additional assistance.

~Nina

I'm having the same issue.  Maybe you could post an answer so that others can see it?

Hello Sufyan,

I have escalated your concern. One of our representatives will get in touch with you shortly. Thank you.

Untitled

im having the same problem as well

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Amir,

I have escalated your concern. One of our team members will get in touch with you shortly. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
e75026e2
Community Member

Also experiencing the same issue. Can't hire or deposit funds

Hi Kenny,

One of our agents will reach out to you to give you further assistance with this issue. Thank you

~Nina

Hello.
I had the same issue and I have fill the phone number , so after that I m getting even worst message:
http://prntscr.com/jm10zp
And how about support ? No Live chat for support , no ticket support !
How can I reach you ??

Thanks

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Theo,

I have escalated your concern. One of our team members will get in touch with you shortly. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
09a67928
Community Member

I am trying to make an offer of work to a freelancer. I have gone to the jobs tab, selected the freelancer and clicked on the "hire freelancer" link which opened the offer page which I completed. I see an error message apperaing at the top of the page when I submit it which states...

Company address should not be blank.

City should not be blank.

Country code in phone number should contain digits only and should not be blank.

but I was not asked to provide any of these detail and there was no field to enter this data.

It's taken me nearly 30 minutes as a first time user of your site to try and find help on this.

Where is your chat support??

Hi Morag,

Please try this suggestion that Valeria provided in the thread:

Could you please go to your Settings and complete your Company contacts information here? Let us know if you still experience issues hiring afterwards.

~Nina
f958e586
Community Member

Hi - I'm getting the same error.

Omar,

Could you please go to your Settings and complete your Company contacts information here? Let us know if you still experience issues hiring afterwards.

Thanks!

~ Valeria
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths