🐈
» Forums » Clients » Creating a upwork profile as a agency?
Page options
91c37b23
Community Member

Creating a upwork profile as a agency?

Hi All,

My apologies if this has been covered before. Heres my situation:

- I want to create a upwork profile 'like' an agency. The end goal is to hopefully use my industry experience to help others while helping grow my freelance business

- I am more comfortable working as a business rather than a individual freelancer. Which means I do not want to upload my personal photo.

Are there options to create a profile like this? Please advise.

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
JoanneP

Kviv,

Click the account drop-down menu at the top right and choose Settings. Click the Create a Company item in the list on the left. Select the Create an Agency option here and fill out the form. By creating an agency you will also be linking your freelancer account. When I checked, you have a client account. You can create a freelancer account by following the steps provided on this help article.

~ Joanne
Upwork
petra_r
Community Member

@kviv s wrote:

- I am more comfortable working as a business rather than a individual freelancer. Which means I do not want to upload my personal photo.

Are there options to create a profile like this? Please advise.

No, this is categorically not possible. Your profile must be in your own, legal and real name, all details have to be your own, and you must use your own profile picture. You can ADD an agency to your freelancer profile, but you have to be hired under your real name and with every detail on your profile referring to you personally and being accurate.

Latest Articles
Learning Paths