cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating and funding a new job for freelancer while current job is still active

Juan B Member Since: Jul 14, 2017
1 of 4

How can I activate a new job for a freelancer while he is still working on the current one (and we have not paid yet for the current job)? There is a task he is current developing that needs to be developed in parallel as we advance with other tasks. Currently I haven't figured out how to do this. Thanks

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
2 of 4

Hi Juan,

You should be able to go to the freelancer's profile, click "Hire Now" and send them an offer for another contract even if you already have an active contract.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Juan B Member Since: Jul 14, 2017
3 of 4

Hi Valeria,

My mistake. I was mening to say Milestone not Job. So, if a freelancer is supposed to be working on a Milestone, is it possible to create another milestone? We have situations were a Milestone could run in parallel with a new milestone, but I have not found the way to be able to do this.

Thanks!

Juan.

Community Guru
Virginia F Member Since: Feb 15, 2016
4 of 4

Juan,

You can only add a milestone after releasing the present milestone. If you only want to release part of the milestone, the balance will be carried over into the new milestone.

ETA: You can edit the amount you are releasing by clicking the pencil icon next to the amount in escrow. The remaining funds will stay in escrow and be used to fund the next milestone you can set up once you pay the first one.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS