🐈
» Forums » Clients » Month/Year/CVV Code not being accepted for my...
Page options
09f27a8c
Community Member

Credit Card Date and Year not being Accepted

Hello, My Credit card date and year is not being accepted for a Mastercard, but it is infact correct information and works on other websites. Here is a screenshot attached - Does anyone know how I can fix this?

8 REPLIES 8
JoanneP

Hi David,

I’ve shared your concern with the team. One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
a2dabed6
Community Member

Hello, My Credit card date and year is not being accepted for a Mastercard, but it is in fact correct information and works on other websites.   I saw another user post this problems but did not see how to resolve.

Best,

Holly Beitel

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Holly,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you’re still experiencing the same issue?

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello, My Credit card date and year is not being accepted for my VISA, but it is in fact correct information and works on other websites. 

**Edited for community guidelines**

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Holly,

We’ll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with this concern. 

Thank you for your patience! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
78dfb102
Community Member

Same problem.  Cleared cache and cookies but that did not resolve the issue.

Hi David,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about the challenges while adding your card. I'll have one of our customer support agents reach out to you directly to assist you further.

Thank you.

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths