🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: Credit Card Verification
Page options
Community Member

Credit Card Verification

Could somebody help me how to reach Upwork support? I wanted to hire someone to do a job but couldn't do so unless the credit card verification process is done. Unfortunately the link sent via email isn't working. The job needs to be completed ASAP so I need support's assistance ASAP too. Thank you.

4 REPLIES 4
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Feminna,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible to assist you further with your billing method and hiring your freelancer. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I am having the same problem!!

I can't verify my credit card. when i go to the billing page and click on the three dots, i don't get an 'verify now' option. we have spent hours on this and only had bot support that can't help. please advise. this is so frustrating.

I got a message saying that my account has been reactivated and now i can complete the verification process. However when i go back to the place to verify the card, i STILL do not have the option to complete verification. Please... this is madness.

My only choices when i click on the three buttons are edit and remove. When i try to remove it, i gt another error message saying i must verify prior to removing since payment was initiated on this card.

The circular nonsense of this process is ridiculous. No customer service. No way to get out of this mess. Please someone, help. I have literally invested HOURS into this verification process.

Hi Joanne,

I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths