🐈
» Forums » Clients » Credit card transactions vs invoice totals
Page options
7b53c271
Community Member

Credit card transactions vs invoice totals

I am trying to do my credit card expense report for work. I went to download the appropriate invoices so that I could turn them in with my report. However, the invoice totals don't always match the transaction totals made on my credit card. For example, I have a credit card transaction for 154.50. I am assuming that this charge includes the processing fee. However, I don't have an invoice with this amount. I that there is one for the $150. I have another transaction for $772.50 but no invoice that matchs the transaction total. There is one for the $750 I contracted the job for. How can I get an invoice that reflects the total amount of each transaction?

P.S. I think Upwork is a brilliant website! You also seem to have the best of the best for recruitment. I have been extremely pleased with the results. However, your lack of customer support to those that are not "paid" members is absolutely infuriating!

Thanks,

Lisa

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Lisa,

I apologize for the inconvenience this caused. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to address your request.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Lisa,

I apologize for the inconvenience this caused. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to address your request.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths