🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: Custom Export Timesheet to Excel..
Page options
ingvarg
Community Member

Custom Export Timesheet to Excel..

I want to export all timesheets for all time to do some filtering and analysis. When I do that I get a CSV file that when opened in Excel it has everything in one column. Can't it be formatted to have a column for each field?

Date,Year,Month,"Freelancer Name",Username,Agency,Contract,Activity,"Activity Description",Memo,Type,"Total Hours","Manual Hours","Total Charges","Manual Charges"

12 REPLIES 12
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Ingvar,

Are you referring to the most recent csv file you exported? I tried to replicate the issue you are having but wasn't able to. The exported file has different columns for each field:

Screenshot_22.png

~ Valeria
Upwork

it looks like Excel isn't reading the csv correctly

unicorn coloring pages

ingvarg
Community Member

Thanks for responding - That is odd. This is what I get when opening the file in Excel 2010.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Ingvar, it looks like Excel isn't reading the csv correctly. What version of Excel are you using? If you're using Excel 2013, there should be an option something lke "Convert" in the Data menu, you can use that and choose "commas".

This feature now costs $600 a year!  When you went to the pro version you took away features that were free before?????

Please tell me this isn't true

Hi Bill,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Are they still charging for the feature? 

chinachin
Community Member

Ingvar, it looks like Excel isn't reading the csv correctly. What version of Excel are you using? If you're using Excel 2013, there should be an option something lke "Convert" in the Data menu, you can use that and choose "commas". word counter

i agree, Hope you will have the answer

Thank you very much for your sharing!

nature coloring pages
c15b2a17
Community Member

Ingvar, it looks like Excel isn't reading the csv correctly. What version of Excel are you using? If you're using Excel 2013, there should be an option something lke "Convert" in the Data menu, you can use that and choose "commas". word counter i agree, Hope you will have the answer. Instagram Video Downloader. 

kimchiimg
Community Member

I'm so excited and looking forward to it

resize image

7df03c53
Community Member

Now it's easy to import telltims

Latest Articles
Learning Paths