🐈
» Forums » Clients » Customer Service is unreasonably unhelpful, g...
Page options
52ae777d
Community Member

Customer Service is unreasonably unhelpful, gives misleading information and ignores

Hello,
As I was in need to open 32 job posts quickly for a game project, I have applied for unlocking daily job post limit. I am plus member by the way if it matters any. First I was told to complete my first job, I did and applied again. After a couple unrelated messages, I was told to complete my 4th and 5th job. Couldn't believe but I completed 5 more jobs. Applied again but now, they are telling me to do a couple of more jobs and resend again. I told them I really need it quickly and I have already told what they requested, they send me the same things. I completed more than 10 jobs and applied again. They told me to do more jobs or sometimes they told me they will direct me someone else. I have lost days. If they told me from the first day, they won't unlock my limit, I wouldn't waste so much of my time trying to fix this issue, buy their plus membership, finish all those jobs just because they told me to. I can not believe in this treatment.
I am adding some of the screenshots. There are many other more messages but like I said before, they are all the same.

I don't know what to do.

2 REPLIES 2
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Maria, 

I apologize for the delay in getting back to you. Please allow me some time to review your case, and I'll come back here once I have more information about your account. 

~ Avery
Upwork
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Maria, 

I'm coming back here to let you know that a member of the team will reach out to you to assist you further with your concern. 

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths