cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer support email

Keith K Member Since: Oct 26, 2017
1 of 56

By accident I chose the option to pay a monthly fee of $25 instead of the 2.75% fee, I'm looking to get a refund but it's impossible to find upwork's cutomer support email

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
2 of 56

Hi Keith,

I see you already communicated with Customer Support and our agent will follow up on your open ticket with an update soon. 

Steve L Member Since: Nov 3, 2017
3 of 56

I am amazed that nowhere can I find a customer support email address or other way to contact upworks.  Why are you hiding from your clients?  

Community Guru
Jess C Member Since: Feb 18, 2015
4 of 56

Log into the support site and you will see the options open to your account: support.upwork.com

Ravikumar B Member Since: Apr 12, 2019
5 of 56

Hello Jess,

I spent last one hour looking for cusomer support email id, can you give ma a link to the page please? Or atlest tell me the email id of UpWork.com customer support, if you are aware.

Regards

Ravikumar

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
6 of 56

Hi Ravikumar,

You can reach our Customer Support on this Link, one of our team members will also reach out to you via ticket and assist you further. Thank you.

Untitled
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
7 of 56

Hi Steve, 

Can we help you with anything? We would be happy to help you here in the Community, and escalate your concern to the right team if needed. 

-Avery
Untitled
Bianca M Member Since: Jun 9, 2018
8 of 56

Hello,

I  made an account with my new email address and somehow it showed that i already have made an account with my old email address.  So, I deleted the new email address because anyway I had an old one. 

Now the issue is that the paypay email address is showing the old email address and i cannot change it. 

If I try to change the account email address to my new one which is the email for my paypal account it says this email is already taken. 

help please

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
9 of 56

Hi Bianca,

You can add the email address associated with your Upwork account to your Paypal account. To learn more on how you can do this, please contact Paypal customer support. 

-Joanne
Untitled
Bianca M Member Since: Jun 9, 2018
10 of 56

Hey I cant because this email is already on a paypal account could you please just take out that other account which i anyway deleted. 

This email you want me to add is in a different currency, and  that does not make any sense for me to add now.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS