cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer support email

Keith K Member Since: Oct 26, 2017
1 of 62

By accident I chose the option to pay a monthly fee of $25 instead of the 2.75% fee, I'm looking to get a refund but it's impossible to find upwork's cutomer support email

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
2 of 62

Hi Keith,

I see you already communicated with Customer Support and our agent will follow up on your open ticket with an update soon. 

Steve L Member Since: Nov 3, 2017
3 of 62

I am amazed that nowhere can I find a customer support email address or other way to contact upworks.  Why are you hiding from your clients?  

Community Guru
Jess C Member Since: Feb 18, 2015
4 of 62

Log into the support site and you will see the options open to your account: support.upwork.com

Ravikumar B Member Since: Apr 12, 2019
5 of 62

Hello Jess,

I spent last one hour looking for cusomer support email id, can you give ma a link to the page please? Or atlest tell me the email id of UpWork.com customer support, if you are aware.

Regards

Ravikumar

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
6 of 62

Hi Ravikumar,

You can reach our Customer Support on this Link, one of our team members will also reach out to you via ticket and assist you further. Thank you.

Untitled
John M Member Since: Jun 15, 2019
7 of 62

The link you provided is false. It just takes me to general information. I have tried repeatedly with these kind of issues and your site is inadequate in function to service your subscribers. Since you are an international corporation, I feel compelled to file complaints against your company with all US federal agencies that govern interstate commerce, the FCC and everyone else to help your management comply with Federal law. It is clear that you are skirting the law deliberately.

8 of 62

I want the Upwork customer support email address immediately.

Taking subscribers' money under fraudulent advertising and pretences is a federal crime in the US and also a violation of international law. I welcome the input of you and your staff and all subscibers to work on setting this right. Upwork randomly changes policies and the functionality of their site without proper notification except in vague and useless anouncements that are lacking in proper detail and deliberately unhelpful to people that are looking for solutions to the inadequate and buggy disposition of their services and web site. People cannot even talk to a human employee at Upwork about these. They persist in this despite a massive number of complaints from subscribers on their own community forums who are seeking solutions. Their web site doesn't even address those issues. 

I call on all injured subscribers and parties to join in a class action suit against Upwork for fraud.

The BBB has currently logged 162 complaints against Upwork. 

Accreditation
THIS BUSINESS IS NOT BBB ACCREDITED

Years in Business:21

BBB Rating
A+

Customer Reviews are not used in the calculation of BBB Rating

Overview of BBB Ratings

Customer Complaints Summary

162 complaints closed in last 3 years

46 complaints closed in last 12 months

Complaint Type  
Advertising/Sales8
Billing/Collections30
Delivery Issues7
Guarantee/Warranty0
Problem with a Product or Service117
Totals162
162 Complaints
9 of 62

I figured that you would disallow my criticism of you on technical grounds. That's a typical faceless corporation strategy to retaliate against consumers.

I have attached a screen shot. All subscribers should take a look at it. We'll see if I am retaliated against again.

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
10 of 62

Hi John,

Sorry to hear you feel like your concerns haven't been addressed yet. We'll have one of our customer support agents reach out to you via email and assist. You will receive an email notification and will be able to communicate with them via email.

Thanks.

~ Valeria
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS