Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer support email

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
141 of 149

Hi Michael,

Unfortunately no, this is not possible. The statistic/numbers you`re referring to is for the jobs completed (hours tracked) on contracts formed on Upwork. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Gail F Member Since: Nov 4, 2019
142 of 149

Have I been approved to work. **Edited for community guidelines**

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
143 of 149

Hi Gail,

I checked and it looks like your account has been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Muhammad Raheel R Member Since: Jun 16, 2019
144 of 149

hello sir how are you this raheel rehman i transfer my blaance to my local bank on Wednesday 18/12/2019 but i didt recevied my payment yet

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
145 of 149

Hi Muhammad Raheel,

For local bank transfers, it takes up to four business days to arrive at your bank. Bank holidays in the U.S. or your country can delay your funds. If funds are not reflected in your account after 8 business days, please let us know so we can create a trace for your transaction. Thank you.

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Dorcas H Member Since: Mar 19, 2020
146 of 149

Hi, I am Dorcas Henry Mitchell I just registered a new Upwork account however at the time of opening I added the name Tabitha to my username and Tabitha in Aramaic is same as Dorcas in greek I was unaware of the policy that states that people registering must have to register with their real names and a slight change may affect your ID verification so I am deeply and truly sorry about this because I was unaware. today I opted for a name change and the message I got was that my account is under review and I will contact in 48 hours.

here is my username M D Tabitha H you see its all my username M stands for Mitchell D stands for Dorcas well Tabitha is Dorcas in Aramaic and H following Tabitha stands for Henry so it's all my names so please give me an opportunity to change the names as it was a mistake I did I was blind of the fact that the policy warrants a seller to use same names on their ID.

attached to this message is a copy of the problem I encountered and an attachment of my valid driver's license which I was using for the ID verification

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Highlighted
147 of 149

Hi M D,

You can submit a name change request at any time by going to Settings > Contact Info > updating your name. Once the review on your request is completed our team will reach out to you directly with the results. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Kim K Member Since: Mar 26, 2020
148 of 149

Why is it taking so long ???? my account is lockout 

1. ID added

We’re reviewing your ID, which can take up to 1 business day.

about ID verification.

Highlighted
149 of 149

Hi Kim,

I`m sorry about the delay with this. Our team will reach out to you with more information as soon as possible and assist you further. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS