cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer support email

Highlighted
Matthew D Member Since: Sep 17, 2019
11 of 149

I have fallen into the abyss of your website design, and can't get out.  I feel like I am stuck at the matrix revolutions' subway station.

Last year, I considered joining to offer services, so I started an account, got partially thru enrollment, and did not finish deciding I did not want to go this route of social website exposure. Until now, I completely forgot about upwork.

Today, I wanted to hire someone, but was unable to contact them because I have a half baked account and my email address can't be used to reach them.  Realizing I had an account & resetting my password, I logged back in, presumably so the webpage would allow me to contact them. This put me back into the half baked account setup, with no exit out and no way to get upwork support. Using my mind and google I was able to find this URL to escape, looking for an email address, thinking someone could help.

After reading these posts, I realize that is not going happen.

I plan no further logins into upwork.

Please delete my account and my email address from your database.  

If you are unable to do that, contact me thru my email that is registered to this account.

Thx

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
12 of 149

Hi Matthew,

I`m sorry about the inconvenience this had caused you. Our team will close your account shortly, thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Crysto T Member Since: Oct 31, 2019
13 of 149

Hi,

I did try to find out the customer support email of Upwork but unfortunately i could  not find it.

My concern is, this is my profile link https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~012342fa1acfa173ad
When i log in to my account Upwork asking to "create  profile" . Could you please sort it out for me.

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
14 of 149

Hi Crysto,

Unfortunately I was not able to replicate any problems on my end. You already have a freelancer profile. 
Please keep in mind that you will need to update your profile details. If you would like to work as a team you will need to open an agency profile. Freelancer profiles are for independent freelancers only. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Yin R Member Since: Nov 11, 2019
15 of 149
Hi, i just found my profile on google, FYI i was closing my account few years ago. I tried to login again for many times, so i can remove it by myself, but it wont get thru. So i really need your assistance to double check and please do remove/terminate my profile/account permanently, as i never using it. I signed up using another email, so i can write here. Really appreciate any little magic here. And thank you for your wonderful assistance!

*btw dont ask me to go with your bot, i tried with so many simple questions so many times, didnt work. Of course didnt work. They're bot! The links get me nowhere. Even satan got confused with them. Lol.
Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
16 of 149

Hi Yin, 

I was unable to locate the account you are referring to. I would like to confirm that in general, it may take some time for Google to de-index a link from their search results. 

If you have your old account's profile information, please send it to me through a private message so that I can look into this further. 

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
17 of 149
Hi Avery,
Highlighted
18 of 149
Hi Avery, thank you for your response. I just reply your email, with my details, and 3 (three) attached files (taken from Google). Hope you receive it. Please let me know if you dont.

*i know it takes some time for Google to do the de-index on everything, i think my case is kind of "unique"? I dont know. But I dont think Google need years to remove my profile. Please do your magic on it. Really apprecite it.
Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
19 of 149

Hi Yin, 

It is very likely that the account was not properly closed which is why they were still showing in Google search results. 

I also would like to note that I didn't receive the email you are rereferring to. Please send me a private message by clicking on my name so that I can assist you further.

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
20 of 149
Hi Avery, i just check my PM, and the status said you havent read my message yet. Kindly check your PM and do a little magic there, please.. *wink. Appreciate it. Thank you for your assistance.
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS