cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer support email

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
11 of 39

Hi Bianca,

Please send me a PM with more information. Kindly include the email you are referring to so I can check with the team. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Jackson M Member Since: Mar 13, 2018
12 of 39

Hello am also trying to find an email or any contact to communicate with upwork support but no luck.

My issue is approved my get paid on my profile on the 10th of June but untill now the payments have not reflected into my account and my bank is asking for a swift copy of the transactions made from upwork.

Would appriciate if i get immediate assist 

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
13 of 39

I'm sorry to hear that your wire transfer still hasn't reflected on your bank account, Jackson. Our team is only able to issue a trace after 8-business days. Please get back to us if this trasnfer still hasn't reflected on your bank account after 8-business days, from the day it was withdrawn on your Upwork account. 

-Avery
Untitled
14 of 39

Hey Avery, thanks for the responce,

I think you should work on that as it's kind of disapointing on my side.

I have to wait 6 days for upwork pending and then I allow get paid expecting after that upwork to ensure quick transfer of the payment to my account and then not knowing whats wrong with the transfers that upwork made, I also have to wait 8 working days. 

Please do look for other convinient solutions in future.

Thanks 

15 of 39

Hello its now 8 days working days and the tranfers from upwork has not been reflected into my, would to know the way moving forward and when should i expect it

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
16 of 39

Hi Jackson,

I checked this and see that you are communicating with our team regarding this question on your ticket, please allow time to them to respond and update ticket and if you have any additional question please post them on that ticket for further assistance. Thank you for your patience!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Joy Karen R Member Since: Nov 4, 2018
17 of 39
Hi. I would like to know if do I have to add Paypal in payment method? But I already added my BPI account. Thank you
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
18 of 39

Hi Joy,

You can add more than one payment method to withdraw your funds, you will also have the option to select your primary method for scheduled withdrawals. I just checked your account and the one that you have added is already active, if you would like to add your PayPal as well please go to Settings > Get Paid. Thank you.

Untitled
Laura P Member Since: Aug 19, 2017
19 of 39

Hi, how can I find customer support by email? How do I contact Upwork agents? I need to ask them something about the fees I'm paying...

Thanks

Laura P Member Since: Aug 19, 2017
20 of 39

Hi, how can I find customer support by email? How do I contact Upwork agents? I need to ask them something about the fees I'm paying...

Thanks

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS