Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer support email

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
191 of 203

Hi Lord Christian,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to look into this request and advise you accordingly. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
wmbower67
Wendy B Member Since: Jan 24, 2019
192 of 203

**Edited for Community Guidelines** IS ILLEGALLY ATTEMPTING TO SHUT DOWN MY ACCOUNT. IT IS AN IMPOSTER/HACKER/IDENTITY THIEF. PLEASE DO NOT SHUT DOWN MY ACCOUNT. PLEASE ALSO IDENTIFY THE USER AND REMOVE THEM FROM UPWORK. I WILL PRESS IDENITITY THEFT CHARGES IMMEDIATELY. I WOULD LIKE THE THE NAME AND CONTACT INFO AND CORRESPONDENCE RECORDS SAVED. MY RESUME AND PROFILE HAS ALREADY BEEN STOLEN ONLINE BY A FORMER ACQUAINTANCE. I HAVE CHANGED THE PASSWORD BUT THE PERPEPRATRATOR KNOWS MY MOTHERS MAIDEN NAME. PLEASE LOCK THE USER OUT OF UPWORK OR WHATEVER NECESSARY ACTION SO MY ACCOUNT IS NOT VANDALIZED OR FURTHER IDENTITY THEFT DOES NOT OCCUR. I WILL PRESS LITIGATION IF THIS IS NOT RESOLVED IMMEDIATELY- Wendy **Edited for Community Guidelines**

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
193 of 203

Hi Wendy,

I apologize for the late follow up on your post. We escalated your concern yesterday and our team reached out to you directly via a support ticket that you can access from your registered email address and or here. Please do provide more information regarding your concern on your open ticket so we can review and take appropriate steps. Thank you.

Untitled
shakirullah198
Shakir U Member Since: Feb 25, 2021
194 of 203

I want to buy 200 connect and any to get a project on Upwork help me 

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
195 of 203

Hi Shakir,

Connects are sold in the following bundles:

• 10 for $1.50
  • 20 for $3
  • 40 for $6
  • 60 for $9
  • 80 for $12

Feel free to purchase them. Please check the options available to you and learn more about acceptable billing methods for paying memberships.

To help you get started, please check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Resource Corner. There you’ll find some excellent topics and learn more about Upwork. 

Good luck! 

~ Bojan
Untitled
7bf7360a
Jay T Member Since: Mar 30, 2021
196 of 203

Hello. I also need support, i get an error when trying to fund a milestone 'Milestone activation failed. Please contact customer support.' even though I have enough funds in my account and I tried both credit card and paypal. What does that error mean? Can you please contact me regarding it

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
197 of 203

Hi Jay,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

-Joanne
Untitled
3d8fcd6c
Rina J Member Since: Apr 7, 2021
198 of 203

The freelancer I hired canceled the contract and did not deliver the work. Now I am unable to get a refund as the contract is canceled and I had no say in this matter. 

I need a customer support representative to contact me ASAP!

Huge waste of time trying to find the customer support email just to try and talk to a real person.

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
199 of 203

Hi Rina,

I'm sorry to hear about that. I checked your account and it looks like the funds have been refunded. You can check it here. Please know that if the contract was closed before any funds are released, it will be automatically refunded back to your account. 

-Joanne
Untitled
3d8fcd6c
Rina J Member Since: Apr 7, 2021
200 of 203

Why does it say my balance is 0? my problem is with **Edited for Community Guidelines** who canceled
the contract and i have no option of getting a refund.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS