cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer support email

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
21 of 56

Hi Laura, 

Our team should be able to assist you. What did you want to clarify about your fees? 

-Avery
Untitled
Laura P Member Since: Aug 19, 2017
22 of 56
I am already above 500usd in one of my contracts and I see I still get charged 20%?? Can you help me with this please?
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
23 of 56

Hi Laura, 

Are you referring to Contract ID 21774386? I checked and it looks like the 10% fee has already been applied. 

All contracts that cross a fee threshold will be charged at a blended rate. For example, if you begin an hourly or fixed-price contract with a new client for $600, you’ll be billed 20% on the first $500 and 10% on the remaining $100. 

We will automatically apply the lower service fee if our system detects that your total billings with a client have exceeded a fee threshold. You can verify this by checking the service fee invoice breakdown in your Transaction History. In this case, your contract earnings that exceeded $500 will be charged the 10% fee. 

-Avery
Untitled
Marianna A Member Since: Jun 4, 2019
24 of 56

I was thinking the same...

Mara Althea D Member Since: Mar 27, 2018
25 of 56

HI. I need to email them to becuase I need to close an account. I still cannot add the new account even If I have tried closing the previous. Please help. Thanks 

Chris M Member Since: Dec 5, 2018
26 of 56

I am doing this on behalf of a friend. She is trying to recover her Upwork password for the account**Edited for Community Guidelines** but it keeps giving her an error on the "security question" option. She is out of options from her end as she keeps entering the correct details but all in vain. She has also tried calling your customer support team five times already but no help still. How can she raise her concern through  email or otherwise for quicker services? Please help

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
27 of 56

Hi Chris,

Our team will reach out to your friend directly and assist her further on how to reset her question and password. Thank you.

Untitled
Latifa A Member Since: May 26, 2019
28 of 56

Hi Vladimir,

Can you please give me a direct contact person to help verify my account, as I have been waiting several days to get verified, and due to this I am not able to set up a project and receive payment.

Thanks.

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
29 of 56

Hi Latifa,

Thanks for reaching out to us. We checked and it seems that you are required to undergo an Identity Verification by uploading your ID. Please check your notification for the link to our secure page where you can upload your ID as shown in the screenshot here.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
pey b Member Since: May 31, 2019
30 of 56

Hello

soryy, your site for bigginners is owful and hard to find something. it seesm you shoud review about your site for beginners. for example i tried to find job. in first step it is not clear i should search. then ,after i found it, and after that i wrote my search, and after i saw the result and i found someone  (imagin i searched persian), it is not clear how to contact with that person that has this post. where i should send him a message? where it is ?  can you write please the process from first till end just in short sentences please? thanks

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS