cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer support email

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
21 of 39

Hi Laura, 

Our team should be able to assist you. What did you want to clarify about your fees? 

-Avery
Untitled
Laura P Member Since: Aug 19, 2017
22 of 39
I am already above 500usd in one of my contracts and I see I still get charged 20%?? Can you help me with this please?
23 of 39

Hi Laura, 

Are you referring to contract with Contract ID 21774386? I checked and it looks like the 10% fee has already been applied. 

All contracts that cross a fee threshold will be charged at a blended rate. For example, if you begin an hourly or fixed-price contract with a new client for $600, you’ll be billed 20% on the first $500 and 10% on the remaining $100. 

We will automatically apply the lower service fee if our system detects that your total billings with a client have exceeded a fee threshold. You can verify this by checking the service fee invoice breakdown in your Transaction History. In this case, your contract earnings that exceeded $500 will be charged the 10% fee. 

-Avery
Untitled
Mara Althea D Member Since: Mar 27, 2018
24 of 39

HI. I need to email them to becuase I need to close an account. I still cannot add the new account even If I have tried closing the previous. Please help. Thanks 

Chris M Member Since: Dec 5, 2018
25 of 39

I am doing this on behalf of a friend. She is trying to recover her Upwork password for the account**Edited for Community Guidelines** but it keeps giving her an error on the "security question" option. She is out of options from her end as she keeps entering the correct details but all in vain. She has also tried calling your customer support team five times already but no help still. How can she raise her concern through  email or otherwise for quicker services? Please help

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
26 of 39

Hi Chris,

Our team will reach out to your friend directly and assist her further on how to reset her question and password. Thank you.

Untitled
sivard b Member Since: Dec 30, 2017
27 of 39

hello, i have the same probleme. how did you solve this? 

Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
28 of 39

Hello Sivard,

I have escalated your concern. One of our team members will reach out to you shortly. Thank you!

Untitled
Mara Althea D Member Since: Mar 27, 2018
29 of 39

Hi,

Please assist in closing this account: **edited for Community Guidelines**. Thanks

30 of 39

Hi Mara Althea, 

It looks like the account you are referring to has already been closed. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. 

-Avery
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS