Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer support email

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
21 of 149

Hi Yin, 

Thanks for the gentle follow up. I'll make sure to check my private messages within the day. 

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Yin R Member Since: Nov 11, 2019
22 of 149
Day 3

Hi Avery, hope all is well with you.
Wondering why you havent read my private message yet. FYI, my upwork profile still on Google search. I still believe you do have a little magic here, there and everywehere to assist & terminate my account properly & permanently as it should.

Have a lovely Thursday!
Highlighted
23 of 149

Hi Yin, 

I apologise for the delay. Please know that your old account had a different email address, but I was able to close it on my end. In the future, and if you need to remove some Google Search Results yourself, you may access this link and file a request. 

As a gentle reminder, please close this account where you are posting from to comply with the Upwork Terms of Service. 

Thank you and I hope you enjoy the rest of your day!

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Yin R Member Since: Nov 11, 2019
24 of 149
Ahh.. i thought i used my primary email for upwork (i have 4 emails add). Highly appreciate for your excellent assistance.

Will close this account now.

Grazie mille!
Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
27 of 149

Hi Anastasia,

Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with a username and email address of the account you're referring to. I'll check that for you and assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Anastasia C Member Since: Nov 18, 2019
27 of 149

Hello Community,

I need huge support!

I closed my account down-UpWork didn't advise or warn me at any point that I need to claim my available earnings (that I hadn't claimed yet) before closing my account down. It warned me that I had to clear my active proposals and candidacies out first, but it wasn't mentioned anywhere that I had to claim my earnings first-I was under the impression that it might just automatically send them to the bank account I've always used.

So, what happens now, is that I've started reading on the topic and I am not sure-is this money that I had in my account lost?? I had just under $190... Could you please help out?

It wouldn't let me log back in to my account, so I had to create this fake profile in order to be able to write here...

Please, help me out!

I am not sure how much information I should disclose here in order to prove my ID and get back access to my profile. I had done ID verification to get a verification badge when the option first came out, so I could do that on private correspondence with an UpWork representative.

Many thanks,

Aglika

Highlighted
Briget M Member Since: Jan 6, 2020
27 of 149

Please have customer support email me, I reached the maximum allowable tries to upload my ID, I don't know what to do now or what I did wrong.

Highlighted
28 of 149

Hi Briget, 

It looks like you are already being assisted through a support ticket. Feel free to update the same ticket thread if you need further help with anything.

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Jeremiah M Member Since: Dec 23, 2019
29 of 149
Hi, My account is now logging in however it is still not working.

[image: image.png]

Please let me know what to do next.
Highlighted
30 of 149

Hi Jeremiah, 

I checked your account and I don't see any issue with your account. Do you mind re-uploading the image you were trying to upload so that our team can assist you further?

-Avery
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS