cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer support email

gitau_julius
Julius G Member Since: Jan 7, 2020
31 of 203

Hello, my account is suspended. I have been inactive for a while because I was recovering from a car accident. I beg for another chance to provide my services please

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
32 of 203

Hi Julius,

I'm sorry to hear about your accident. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with your account.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
kcardwell5513
Kathleen C Member Since: Feb 24, 2020
33 of 203

So how do you send an email to upwork?

Today I tried to take the readiness test in three different browsers--Edge, Firefox, and Chrome. In ALL THREE cases, the test launched and the automatically ran and failed me. It did not stop on each screen of questions.

Is this some kind of bullying tactic on those of us new to Upwork?

prestonhunter
Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
34 of 203

re: "So how do you send an email to upwork?"

Kathleen: It is really not Upwork's intention that you send them email. If Upwork wanted you to email them for customer support, they would prominently provide a customer support email address.

re: "Today I tried to take the readiness test in three different browsers--Edge, Firefox, and Chrome. In ALL THREE cases, the test launched and the automatically ran and failed me. It did not stop on each screen of questions."

This is a legitimate question, which you can ask about right here in the Forum.

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
35 of 203

Hi Kathleen, 

I'm sorry to learn that you had problems reaching out to our Customer Support Team directly. Due to the volume of users on the platform, some support options aren't available for all users. We are always happy to help here in the Community. 

I'll go ahead and share your concern with the Customer Support Team so that they can reach out to you and assist you further with your concern. 

ETA: Hi Kathleen, it looks like you've closed your Upwork account already. If you need further help, please don't hesitate to reach out to us through our other support channels. 

-Avery
Untitled
chambers_v
Chambers V Member Since: Mar 14, 2020
36 of 203

I have not been able to find any customer support email on your site. I am submitting your actions to the Better Business Bureau as well for not letting me close my account. The law is quite clear in that "It should be just as easy and clear to open an account as it is to close it". Please contact me for support as someone is using my account without my permission and your site gives no way for me to reclaim my account and dispute these charges easily. 

prestonhunter
Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
37 of 203

Chambers:

Thank you for your note.

More information about how to handle problems with Upwork can be found here:

problem? solve here

chambers_v
Chambers V Member Since: Mar 14, 2020
38 of 203
When I try to email you, it says I do not have the permission. The lengths your site goes to to avoid helping its users must be criminal. My account is being used by someone without my permission, and when I log in I only get the "Create profile" page that I cannot escape from. Please help. This stupid forum is my last hope for actually getting help from your site.
tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
39 of 203

Hi Chambers, 

I'm sorry to hear that. I'd like to check on this for you. I have sent you a PM. Thanks!

-Joanne
Untitled
bf9e4f2e
Prince B Member Since: Mar 27, 2020
40 of 203

Hi Valeria,

I have some questions related to my agency name, its trademark registration and adding GSTIN number to my account.

I'm not able to contact customer support, I have tried many things already.

Could you please ask any of your team member to get in touch with me?

I don't want to share my company details on public portal.

Regards,

Prince

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS