cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer support email

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
41 of 203

Thank you for reaching out to us, Prince.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your concern. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
bf9e4f2e
Prince B Member Since: Mar 27, 2020
42 of 203

Hi,

**Edited for community guidelines**

Regards,
Prince

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
43 of 203

Hi Prince,

Please allow time for our team to reach out to you and once they do you can share this information with them. You'll receive an email notification once they send you a support ticket.

Thank you for your patience. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
manya_m
Manya M Member Since: Oct 11, 2020
44 of 203

Dear Upwork Support Managers, I have an urgent question regarding to my Payoneer card. I have received my card a year ago, for Upwork jobs, but I haven't used it for a year. Now I have a job contract in Upwork, and every week I should receive the payment. If the client transfers the money Can I withdraw money? Does the money transaction work correctly?

Thank you in advance!

Looking forward to your reply

Best regards,

Manya Melkonyan

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
45 of 203

Hi Manya,

It looks like everything is okay with your payment method. If however, you experience any problem while withdrawing your funds, let us know and we'll assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
bojan981
Bojan G Member Since: Apr 28, 2020
46 of 203

Hi, i post job https://www.upwork.com/jobs/~012c23ce4cfe2766c6 and freelancer cant finish it, we agree that he refund to me first milestone 50usd, but i dont have buton request refund and he dont have buton give refund. Please help me 

bappydev
Najmul H Member Since: Jun 14, 2020
47 of 203

Same here. I want to send a request to upwork support. But I can't find any option to send a request or open a ticket on this link: https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/requests  How can I send a request to upwork support?

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
48 of 203

Hi Najmul,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Feel free to send us here your questions or requests and we will be more than happy to assist you.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
saimaashraf
Saima A Member Since: Apr 17, 2017
49 of 203

Hi, 

I have a problem regarding my local bank transfer from upwork but I am not finding any email address to chat in detail and with proofs from the bank. Chat bot is not satisfactory. How can I resolve my issue?

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
50 of 203

Hi Saima,

Could you please share more details about the problem you`re experiencing? If private details are involved, please reach out to me via PM (click on my name). Thank you.

Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS