cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer support email

Highlighted
Briget M Member Since: Jan 6, 2020
51 of 149

I'm sorry, that link didn't help. I don't think that page is working. Could you please provide another link? 

Highlighted
Jessica S Member Since: Dec 7, 2019
52 of 149

Same! For taking 20% it seems we should be able to get an email!

Highlighted
Alan W Member Since: Oct 4, 2019
53 of 149

Have tried verafying my email address, but were not receiving emails to our inbox, can you help?

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
54 of 149

Hi Alan,

Please try resending the email now and check your junk and spam folders. If you`re still not receiving our verification email let me know, thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Robert J Member Since: Nov 2, 2019
55 of 149

I had to do a Google search to find your telephone number!**Edited for Community Guidelines** The connection was horrible when I called and you are not open on weekends!! Further, you have a chat feature that is only automated!! HORRIBLE customer service!! I will never use your site again! 

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
56 of 149

Hi Robert,

I'm sorry to hear of the trouble you had. Please share more information about your concern and I'd be happy to assist you, thanks.

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
57 of 149
I cannot get the money I made transferred to my account. Also, you are charging me an additional $2 to do it!! Outrageous!!
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
58 of 149

Hi Robert,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via support ticket. Thank you.

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
59 of 149
How will they do that? By email?
Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
60 of 149

Hi Robert,

One of our team members already reached out to you directly via a support ticket. Please note that a copy of the ticket will arrive in your email as well from where you can continue the correspondence with our team.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS