fredyagilepm
Frederick F Member Since: Nov 5, 2019
52 of 197

But how the devil to create a request?.... there is no option for that

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
53 of 197

Hi Frederick,

You can connect with our Customer Support by clicking on the Get Help button Here. If private details are not involved feel free to post your questions here and I will assist you further. Thank you.

Untitled
9f318aa0
Daniel A Member Since: Nov 22, 2019
54 of 197
Hi mate I need help and I can't find any through the community bot? I have tried to verify my card and failed, it wasn't clear with what I needed to do so I out in the figures wrong and now I can't verify my card. Please can you help
g_vasilevski
55 of 197

Hi Daniel,

I`m sorry about the inconvenience this had caused you. Our team will assist you on your ticket as soon as possible. Thank you.

Untitled
5ba08baf
Elizabeth R Member Since: Dec 9, 2019
56 of 197

This link doesn't work, I'm facing the same issues as everyone else here. It seems one has to make a public complaint in order to be able to speak to customer support directly? 

g_vasilevski
57 of 197

Hi Elizabeth,

I`m sorry about the inconvenience this had caused you. I checked your account and was not able to replicate any problems about connecting with our Customer Support.

One of our team members will also reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further. Thank you.

Untitled
brigetmurphy
Briget M Member Since: Jan 6, 2020
58 of 197

I'm sorry, that link didn't help. I don't think that page is working. Could you please provide another link? 

c51b170a
Mario S Member Since: Oct 7, 2020
59 of 197

Hi Goran,

Please let me know how can I bring my old data to my profile. It seems that my account was closed and I tried to reopen it by creating a new one with the same email address. I suceeded, but my old experience and project history, everything dissapeared! 

How can I retreive that data, because I would like to start getting clients as soon as possible, but my profile is empty! Please can you advise me on this. Thank you.

Looking forward to your reply.

Best regards,

Mario S.

andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
60 of 197

Hi Mario,

Could you please click on my picture next to this post and send me a private message with more info about the account you need help with? You should be able to send private messages as soon as you are an Active Member.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Untitled