cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer support email

Highlighted
Laura P Member Since: Aug 19, 2017
81 of 149

Hi, how can I find customer support by email? How do I contact Upwork agents? I need to ask them something about the fees I'm paying...

Thanks

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
82 of 149

Hi Laura, 

Our team should be able to assist you. What did you want to clarify about your fees? 

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Laura P Member Since: Aug 19, 2017
83 of 149
I am already above 500usd in one of my contracts and I see I still get charged 20%?? Can you help me with this please?
Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
84 of 149

Hi Laura, 

Are you referring to Contract ID 21774386? I checked and it looks like the 10% fee has already been applied. 

All contracts that cross a fee threshold will be charged at a blended rate. For example, if you begin an hourly or fixed-price contract with a new client for $600, you’ll be billed 20% on the first $500 and 10% on the remaining $100. 

We will automatically apply the lower service fee if our system detects that your total billings with a client have exceeded a fee threshold. You can verify this by checking the service fee invoice breakdown in your Transaction History. In this case, your contract earnings that exceeded $500 will be charged the 10% fee. 

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Ankush B Member Since: Jul 29, 2019
85 of 149

By mistake I have deleted my account **Edited for community guidelines**  & now I am unable to login as well as create new account from this ID.

So please can you tell me a way out that what can I do to acctivate my account again.

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
86 of 149

Hi Ankush,

I was not able to locate an account associated with the email address you provided. Please click on my name and send me a PM with more information about your request, including a username and email address of the account you need help with. I'll check that for you and assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Marianna A Member Since: Jun 4, 2019
87 of 149

I was thinking the same...

Highlighted
Iuliia B Member Since: Oct 18, 2019
88 of 149

Can I please get support as well? It's impossible for me to create a support ticket or find customer support email address.

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
89 of 149

Hi Iuliia,

Could you please share with us your concern so that we can assist you accordingly or have the correct support team assist you?

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Iuliia B Member Since: Oct 18, 2019
90 of 149
I did not properly understand the US bank account verification process and
it now shows the message “Verification failed. Contact customer support”. I
removed the bank account and tried adding it again to redo the verification
but it did not work. I need to be able to re-verify my bank account.
Thanks in advance.
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS