🐈
» Forums » Clients » Debit card is decline for upwork payment. The...
Page options
ac4a0cc9
Community Member

Debit card is decline for upwork payment. The card is same that i am using before for payments.

I am making payment but it's saying your card is not valid for payment even I did many payments on upwork for hiring it was running smoothly but now this cames up and I'm unable to hire anyone. The same issue i had when i created my account but a day later is resolves automatically but now I'm facing this for.many days.
(Sorry for spelling mistakes. Typing from mobile)
3 REPLIES 3
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Muhammad,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your billing method. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
aaa49804
Community Member

I'm at my final stages of coming closer to launching my business I go to hire my digital marketing person my card is declined and the person is not hired or doesn't receive her fund's but the transaction goes through my bank account and I been dealing with this since yesterday. I have hired and paid other people that have contributed to my business but now it won't go through and know the person thinks I'm running a scam what do I do??

Hi Lauren,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about the challenges while making payments. I can see that you've raised a support ticket regarding your concern and one of our team members is already assisting you. You can access your support tickets here. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on the same support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

Thank you,
Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Upcoming Events
Jun 25
Crafting Your Compelling Story
Talent Toolbox English
Featured Topics
Learning Paths