🐈
» Forums » Clients » Debit is not being verified
Page options
fba61b52
Community Member

Debit is not being verified

On 13 december i added my debit card. Upwork deducted 10 dollars, but ever since i have not been able to pay a freelancer and i have get not received my 10 dollars back. i have also emailled upwork, but havent heard from them either. i really appreciate help. 

5 REPLIES 5
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ahmad,

I have checked this for you, and our team has responded to your billing method concern on this support ticket. Also, I checked refund status for you and can confirm that your refund was successful on our end. You can check this in your Transactions. After the refund is initiated, it typically takes 2 to 5 business days for the money to be refunded back to your credit card. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi Bojan,

I am a Freelancer and due to Upworks recent policies to buy connects I added my International Debit Card as Billing method in my account. 

How can I check that the method has beed added successfully? Because I don't see and way to verify the method or any means to check wheather Upwork is able to deduct payment from my Card.

Can you please help me so that I don't get into any confusion later. Really appreciate your help.

Thank you,

Tofiq Q.

Hi Tofiq,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I checked and your card has been successfully added. If there are any future concerns about your payment method you will be notified and someone from our team will contact and assist you directly.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi Aleksandar,

That was a really quick response. Thank you for the help. I just wanted you to verify that Upwork is able to bill me from that card so that I don't get any issues with billing and transactions later, also if this card is not acceptable by Upwork I can apply for a new one.

Let me know if this Card works perfectly fine as Upworks supports?

Thanking you in anticipation.

Regards,

Tofiq Q.

Hi Tofiq,

I've  checked your account and saw that the card is already active. You would be able to use it moving forward. Let us know if you need anything else. 

~ Riri
Latest Articles
Learning Paths