🐈
» Forums » Clients » Did not receive refund back
Page options
1f116024
Community Member

Did not receive refund back

I had a dispute with one freelancer and the dispute was resolved such that the free lancer will get $125 and I will get $175. I waited for few days but never received the $175. How can I get my money back?

Thanks

8 REPLIES 8
759e32fa

Hi Ghaleb,

I can see the amount is currently on your Upwork account. This refund was processed last June 28 and you can check this on your transaction history page. 

Did you want the amount to be deposited to your primary billing method?

~ AJ
Upwork

Hi Annie, 

Yes, please refund the money back into the same credit card.  Please let me know when this is done. 

Thanks

Hello there,

Do you own both these accounts?

~ AJ
Upwork

Hi Annie, 

No I own one account (this one).  The other account is owened by my father.  He was replying on my behalf.  Please let me know when I can get my money back.

Thanks

since the fund was returned to his upwork account can the same fund be used to hire another freelancer please kindly let me know

Hi Morrison,

Thank you for your message. Yes, the funds returned to the client account can be used to hire other freelancers.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi Pradeep,

I am not interested in using the money to fire another freelanser.  Please refund my money back to my credit card.

Thanks

Hi Ghaleb,

That's no problem! Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths