cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Didnt get my refund to my credit card

Levl K Member Since: Sep 4, 2017
1 of 6

Hi I funded upwork $60(30-30) for a project and then cancelled (because of freelancer couldnt accomplish) and refunded it. However the refund amount ($60) doesnt appeared on my credit card. Why?

Also when I look over my transactions I only saw one $30 refund transaction. But I paid $60. 

Please help me.

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2 of 6

Hi Levl,

Refunding the funds from Escrow to your account will stay on your Upwork account and not reflect on your card. If the freelancer had refunded the whole amount your funds will reflect on your profile, give it some time to update accordingly. One of our team members will contact with detail steps on how to withdraw your funds to your card.

Untitled
3 of 6

Freelancer is already refunded the amount. So I am waiting for the full refund to my credit card from wether escrow or upwork to my credit card.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
4 of 6

Hi Levl,

I can`t share private details publicly, one of our team members will contact you shortly with detail explanation on how to finish this process.

Untitled
5 of 6

Upwork charged my card twice ($30+30) and this escalated to the financial department. I am still waiting for my refund. Even the initial $30 still didnt refund back to me.

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
6 of 6

Levl,

We'll follow up with our financial department and it'll be sorted out as soon as possible.

Sorry about the confusion.

~ Valeria
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS