🐈
» Forums » Clients » Dispute not showing up
Page options
a6e25b00
Community Member

Dispute not showing up

Hi,

I requested a refund from escrow. Freelancer denied the request so a dispute was opened. I can't seem to see the dispute in the dispute centre? 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Kaci,

I apologize for the delay in receiving an update. I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect one of our agents to reach out to you directly via support ticket as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Kaci,

I apologize for the delay in receiving an update. I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect one of our agents to reach out to you directly via support ticket as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork
ba231217
Community Member

Hi Bojan, I believe I have this exact same issue. Is there a solution that you can provide for me, something like a support ticket? I have tried multiple times to see my dispute, but when I enter the dispute center to see the details, it lists "no open cases". Please let me know what can be done to resolve this situation. Thanks!

-Max Peters

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Maxwell,

You should be able to access your dispute ticket directly here.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
prestonhunter
Community Member

Try looking here:

Upwork -> ? [Question Mark icon] -> Disputes

Also, try looking here:

Upwork -> ? [Question Mark icon] -> Help and Support -> MY REQUESTS [top lefthand corner]

[I am using Firefox]

hoyle_editing
Community Member

Kaci, 

Have you tried logging in through a different browser? I had the same issue with safari, but logging in through Chrome seemed to work just fine. 

a6e25b00
Community Member

My case was closed on the 5th of November. I still hAvent received a refund?
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Kaci, 

I checked your account and can see that the refund was processed on 5-November. You can check your Transactions page, and refer to the transaction with Ref ID 267773332. You may check this with your local bank to see if the transaction has already reflected on your credit card.

~ Avery
Upwork
01ed2d22
Community Member

Hello,

I have the same issue. A contractor has filed a dispute but I cannot view it in my dispute center page. Nothing appears on that page.

Upwork cancelled the contract due to length and now I have spent an hour trying to figure out how to turn reinstate the conract. But first, how do I just view the dispute the contractor made?

Hi Andy,

We will look into this further and will get back to you once we have more information.

Edited to add information:

I shared your report with the team handling your case and one of our agents will follow up with you via a support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further. 

Thank you,

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths