🐈
» Forums » Clients » Does Upwork work with freelancers only or do ...
Page options
f91852bd
Community Member

Does Upwork work with freelancers only or do they work also with service providers?

I have a company that provides software development services, can I create also the company profile to be able to apply for relevant jobs?

5 REPLIES 5
967cd61c
Community Member

You can create an agency to bring in your company's peolpe and services onto the platform.

Please refer this link for more info: https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/211067598-Create-an-Agency

34ca4597
Community Member

I appreciate all of y'all the  offers that y'all  going to put  into work moving forward 

90100cb4
Community Member

Absolutely! Upwork works not only with individual freelancers but also with service providers, companies & agencies. Small to medium sized providers can make use of agencies while large companies can utilize Upwork company profiles.

A company account on Upwork organizes your team’s interactions with independent freelancers and agencies.

You can create a company profile on Up work to showcase your software development services and apply for relevant jobs as a company.

Just ensure that your company profile highlights the skills, experience, and strengths that make your team a great fit for the jobs You’re interested in.

deaninfotech
Community Member

Hi Fabricio,
Certainly, you have the option to establish your agency profile. We, too, operate as a software development agency and have set up our profiles under the agency category. Within the agency profile, you can include members associated with the agency

f91852bd
Community Member

Excelent, thanks all for the help. Will proceed creating a profile then. 

Latest Articles
Learning Paths