cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does anyone else have problems with Upwork constantly crashing?

Caroline W Member Since: Apr 22, 2016
1 of 2

I am new here, trying to hire someone. The software is really poor - very unfriendly and it keeps crashing. I came over from elance where I never had any problems. In just one hour, Upwork has crashed at least 10 times. Is this common? I am simply trying to send a message to my freelancer.

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
2 of 2

Hi Caroline,

I'm sorry you're finding it hard to navigate Upwork. I've checked and see your freelancer confirmed she received your earlier messages without any issues, so could you please take screenshots of the error messages you mentioned and send them with Customer Support? We haven't had an issue which would cause the behaviour you mentioned, so please check in with our team if the problem persists.

I also see you posted a duplicate job, so in order to close it, please open the Contracts tab > click Actions > Remove Posting > choose one of the reasons and close the job.

I would advise you to visit our Hiring Headquarters to find all the information and best practice advice designed to help guide you through the hiring process on Upwork.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS