🐈
» Forums » Clients » Don't know what I'm being charged for!
Page options
maryjohnson14
Community Member

Don't know what I'm being charged for!

I'm trying to find out what I'm being charged for. Unfortunately, your invoices don't reference a name or details to let us know what the charge is for. Please tell me what 266375231 is for.

3 REPLIES 3
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mary,

On an hourly contract, your Freelancer log hours and you're automatically billed for them. On Monday you'll be invoiced for the previous week's hours based on your freelancers' Work Diaries. Your default billing method will be charged automatically. If there's an issue, you have until Friday to file a dispute. Click here to learn more about the weekly billing cycle.

Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Is it possible to speak with a real person?

You charged my account $92.70 + $2.70 on 10/28/19 (I don't understand why???)
You charged my account $175.79 + $5.12 on 10/21/19 (Why???)

These charges are in addition to what I have been charged for and paid the 1 freelancer i have hired through your company. I don't understand what these additional charges represent. My freelancer makes $150/week. You have already taken her payment out of my account. These charges are in addition to what I have already paid her. So, I want to know what these charges are for and be reimbursed for what you have overcharged me for.

Can someone PLEASE help me to understand these charges?

Thanks

Hi Mary,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with the payments you`re refering to. You can access your tickets on this link. If you have any additional questions let me know, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths