🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: Don't know what I need
Page options
4fc36f87
Community Member

Don't know what I need

Hey guys,

So I would like to know exactly what I need for a project so I can post it appropriately to save time. The main function is to build a stock screener, but being able to draw a chart pattern and scan for matches. I can attach a couple photos of an example too. Chart timeframe between 1 year and 6 months. My main focus is OTC markets. Like I said, I don't know what I need for the project but if you can give me a heads up if it's even doable that'd be great as well.

Thank you all!

6 REPLIES 6
jojomo
Community Member

Hi Richard,

I would suggest just posting a job explaining to the best of your ability what you need done and providing examples (as you mentioned). You can also put in a "placeholder" budget and mention this in your job post. If you need to discuss in more detail with a potential candidate, you can do so in the "interview" process as soon as you start recieving applications.

bobafett999
Community Member

@Richard S wrote:

Hey guys,

So I would like to know exactly what I need for a project so I can post it appropriately to save time. The main function is to build a stock screener, but being able to draw a chart pattern and scan for matches. I can attach a couple photos of an example too. Chart timeframe between 1 year and 6 months. My main focus is OTC markets. Like I said, I don't know what I need for the project but if you can give me a heads up if it's even doable that'd be great as well.

Thank you all!

Best thing you can do is to hire a freelancer to write you a job description.  There are professional 'Want Ad' writers.

prestonhunter
Community Member

You need to hire freelancers to consult with you and talk through these topics.

You should hire 4 different freelancers just to talk on the phone or via Zoom or something. Talk to each of them for 30 minutes each.

This will help you immensely, and save you a lot of time and money.

spectralua
Community Member

Post your job as-is. Invite freelancers or wait for applied. Speak with applied. You can add details to your job later.

luqman_mak
Community Member

Depending on your client profile (how much you have spent, your hire rate, your estimated bughet) you might not get the right applicants through a job post. Id suggest you do a mix of job post and consulation-
All top rated and top rated plus freelancers have a feature called 'consultations', you can search for them and select a profile that sort of matches what you are thinking about - 

Not everyone offers consultations.

Latest Articles
Learning Paths