🐈 Community
» Forums » Clients » Don't know what I need
Page options
4fc36f87
Community Member

Don't know what I need

Hey guys,

So I would like to know exactly what I need for a project so I can post it appropriately to save time. The main function is to build a stock screener, but being able to draw a chart pattern and scan for matches. I can attach a couple photos of an example too. Chart timeframe between 1 year and 6 months. My main focus is OTC markets. Like I said, I don't know what I need for the project but if you can give me a heads up if it's even doable that'd be great as well.

Thank you all!

2 REPLIES 2
jojomo
Community Member

Hi Richard,

I would suggest just posting a job explaining to the best of your ability what you need done and providing examples (as you mentioned). You can also put in a "placeholder" budget and mention this in your job post. If you need to discuss in more detail with a potential candidate, you can do so in the "interview" process as soon as you start recieving applications.

bobafett999
Community Member

@Richard S wrote:

Hey guys,

So I would like to know exactly what I need for a project so I can post it appropriately to save time. The main function is to build a stock screener, but being able to draw a chart pattern and scan for matches. I can attach a couple photos of an example too. Chart timeframe between 1 year and 6 months. My main focus is OTC markets. Like I said, I don't know what I need for the project but if you can give me a heads up if it's even doable that'd be great as well.

Thank you all!

Best thing you can do is to hire a freelancer to write you a job description.  There are professional 'Want Ad' writers.

Latest Articles
Upcoming Events
Jan 31
Feb 28
Upwork Community Virtual Hour
Community Hour English
Mar 28
Upwork Virtual Community Hour
Community Hour English
Learning Paths