🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: Download multiple invoices
Page options
ravinator
Community Member

Download multiple invoices

Hi

It would be very useful to bulk download all invoices inside a zip file

I have many contractors and at end of month for credit card reconciliation i need to go through each contract and each transaction to download each invoice - it's a real big pain!!

Thanks

Rav

20 REPLIES 20
lanwanman
Community Member

Hi Rav P !

As of this writing, judging by the lack of replies to this thread, it doesn't appear to be an issue of interest to others. In the old forum, there used to be a "Feedback" section where threads of this nature could be posted. Hopefully, a "Feeback" section and maybe even a "Tips and Hints" section will be added to the new Community forum at a later date.

Ron aka LanWanMan

I'm sure there are plenty of other people here with the same sentiments. We just got tired of posting it again and again since it looks like the site doesn't care anyway.

❄❄❄ Just A Forum Contributor --- This isn't against forum guidelines ❄❄❄

Exactly, Dianne! Better reporting and invoicing features have been requested (and promised) years ago, but oDesk's soon seems to be code word for leave us alone so pointless endeavour. I am with the OP though, it's a much needed feature.

jmutsaerts
Community Member

Spoiler

I fully agree, I spend a lot of time each month to get the invoices on my pc and printed for our finance department. 

The finance department then spends a lot of time on processing the invoices. 

The easiest for me would be if I could get one invoice with all the positions listed on a "per creditcard transaction" level. It could be marked as a presented "consolidated-invoice" and each position could list the original invoice number, to prevent double bookings. 

The second best for me would be just a zip file with all invoices connected to a credit card transaction. 

Thanks in advance!

shipra
Community Member

Hi Folks

I am the UX Researcher on staff here at oDesk. I wanted to see if the feature shown in the screenshot helps you with your accounting needs.

Try this feature to get a .zip download of all invoices within a date range. Please let us know if you have further feedback, or if this does not solve your problem.

Thanks

Shipra

It would be great if we could download invoices for longer time-intervals than 31 days. However, this DOES get the job done so BIG kudos for you implementing this!

I am glad it helps. I have noted your request as well.

This would be very valuable for us too!

guddies
Community Member

Hi Shipra,

31 days is way too short a period. Will this be increased? Storage is a negligible cost for small pdf files.

Hello Shipra,

After oDesk became upwork, I am unable to see the Get PDF and only see the Get CSV now (as seen in your screenshot).

Am I missing something?

Please help.  Thank you.

Hi Marcel,

It is indeed missing. I am investigating why it went away, and will post an update on this thread.

Thanks

Shipra

Hi Marcel

Please try reducing the transaction query to less than 50 lines, and the "Get PDF" link should show up again.

Thanks

Shipra

It does show up, but still it throws an error message. 

c5800752
Community Member

50 lines is not enough for our needs. We would need no limitation on lines or dates to be able to get the PDF file. It would be great if the upwork team could work on implementing that.

50a63a42
Community Member

Disappointing to see so many people have questions regarding downloading invoices with no response form Upwork. 

I can't even find where I can download my invoices let alone bulk download, and there is no support from Upwork. 

Hi Behzad,

You can go to your Reports> Transactions and click on reference numbers next to individual transaction to download an invoice. You can download all invoices in bulk by using "Download Invoices (ZIP)" button:

Screenshot_13.png

~ Valeria
Upwork

Valeria ,

the community is requiring one invoice with all payments/transaction from one month.

Not 123123 invoices files packed as Rar/Zip 

Best Regards,

frustrated customer 

Hi Olena,

Currently, the available feature to download all invoices for the month is through ZIP but the invoices are made per transaction and we currently do not have a feature that would allow you to obtain a single invoice for all transactions within a specific period.

Thank you.

- Aaron
Untitled

Upwork could hire a freelancer for this easy task. Please check google and Upwork community how many companies are requesting this really easy feature for their accountant departments

Best Regards,

Tokye LLC

h-roei
Community Member

Hello

Is there any update on this request? We really need the option to get one invoice per month instead of 20 -50 invoices per month. The option to download all invoices as PDFs isnt helpful as our finance departments prints them one by one and has to submit each one manully

Thanks

Latest Articles
Learning Paths