Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Download multiple invoices

ravinator
Rav P Member Since: Jan 8, 2015
1 of 21

Hi

It would be very useful to bulk download all invoices inside a zip file

I have many contractors and at end of month for credit card reconciliation i need to go through each contract and each transaction to download each invoice - it's a real big pain!!

Thanks

Rav

lanwanman
Community Guru
Ronald T Member Since: Sep 14, 2009
2 of 21

Hi Rav P !

As of this writing, judging by the lack of replies to this thread, it doesn't appear to be an issue of interest to others. In the old forum, there used to be a "Feedback" section where threads of this nature could be posted. Hopefully, a "Feeback" section and maybe even a "Tips and Hints" section will be added to the new Community forum at a later date.

Ron aka LanWanMan
anne_ginger
Community Guru
Dianne M Member Since: Jul 25, 2013
3 of 21

I'm sure there are plenty of other people here with the same sentiments. We just got tired of posting it again and again since it looks like the site doesn't care anyway.

❄❄❄ Just A Forum Contributor --- This isn't against forum guidelines ❄❄❄
kugrin
Community Guru
Krisztina U Member Since: Aug 7, 2009
4 of 21

Exactly, Dianne! Better reporting and invoicing features have been requested (and promised) years ago, but oDesk's soon seems to be code word for leave us alone so pointless endeavour. I am with the OP though, it's a much needed feature.

jmutsaerts
Joep M Member Since: Apr 13, 2015
5 of 21
Spoiler

I fully agree, I spend a lot of time each month to get the invoices on my pc and printed for our finance department. 

The finance department then spends a lot of time on processing the invoices. 

The easiest for me would be if I could get one invoice with all the positions listed on a "per creditcard transaction" level. It could be marked as a presented "consolidated-invoice" and each position could list the original invoice number, to prevent double bookings. 

The second best for me would be just a zip file with all invoices connected to a credit card transaction. 

Thanks in advance!

shipra
Shipra K Member Since: May 20, 2008
6 of 21

Hi Folks

I am the UX Researcher on staff here at oDesk. I wanted to see if the feature shown in the screenshot helps you with your accounting needs.

Try this feature to get a .zip download of all invoices within a date range. Please let us know if you have further feedback, or if this does not solve your problem.

Thanks

Shipra

infinium_srl
George N Member Since: Apr 23, 2015
7 of 21

It would be great if we could download invoices for longer time-intervals than 31 days. However, this DOES get the job done so BIG kudos for you implementing this!

shipra
Shipra K Member Since: May 20, 2008
8 of 21

I am glad it helps. I have noted your request as well.

invinedesk
Joao R Member Since: May 18, 2015
9 of 21

This would be very valuable for us too!

guddies
Eddie K Member Since: Nov 3, 2015
10 of 21

Hi Shipra,

31 days is way too short a period. Will this be increased? Storage is a negligible cost for small pdf files.