Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Download multiple invoices

marcel_vieyra
Marcel V Member Since: May 18, 2015
11 of 21

Hello Shipra,

After oDesk became upwork, I am unable to see the Get PDF and only see the Get CSV now (as seen in your screenshot).

Am I missing something?

Please help.  Thank you.

shipra
Shipra K Member Since: May 20, 2008
12 of 21

Hi Marcel,

It is indeed missing. I am investigating why it went away, and will post an update on this thread.

Thanks

Shipra

shipra
Shipra K Member Since: May 20, 2008
13 of 21

Hi Marcel

Please try reducing the transaction query to less than 50 lines, and the "Get PDF" link should show up again.

Thanks

Shipra

dimitarcho
Dimitar S Member Since: Aug 4, 2015
14 of 21

It does show up, but still it throws an error message. 

c5800752
Julia C Member Since: Oct 3, 2016
15 of 21

50 lines is not enough for our needs. We would need no limitation on lines or dates to be able to get the PDF file. It would be great if the upwork team could work on implementing that.

50a63a42
behzad h Member Since: Oct 12, 2017
16 of 21

Disappointing to see so many people have questions regarding downloading invoices with no response form Upwork. 

I can't even find where I can download my invoices let alone bulk download, and there is no support from Upwork. 

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
17 of 21

Hi Behzad,

You can go to your Reports> Transactions and click on reference numbers next to individual transaction to download an invoice. You can download all invoices in bulk by using "Download Invoices (ZIP)" button:

Screenshot_13.png

~ Valeria
Upwork
feb14c58
Olena T Member Since: Nov 6, 2017
18 of 21

Valeria ,

the community is requiring one invoice with all payments/transaction from one month.

Not 123123 invoices files packed as Rar/Zip 

Best Regards,

frustrated customer 

aaron_luigi
Community Guru
Aaron Luigi L Member Since: Dec 28, 2014
19 of 21

Hi Olena,

Currently, the available feature to download all invoices for the month is through ZIP but the invoices are made per transaction and we currently do not have a feature that would allow you to obtain a single invoice for all transactions within a specific period.

Thank you.

- Aaron
Untitled
feb14c58
Olena T Member Since: Nov 6, 2017
20 of 21

Upwork could hire a freelancer for this easy task. Please check google and Upwork community how many companies are requesting this really easy feature for their accountant departments

Best Regards,

Tokye LLC

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS