cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Edited: Upwork developer gone MIA (AS USUAL)

Ace Contributor
Ron M Member Since: Oct 25, 2016
22 of 24

**edited for Community Guidelines**

In reading through this thread this OP has no respect for anyone and probably not even himself but what do I know I'm just a freelance loser like the rest of you.

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
22 of 24

Hi everyone, I have closed this thread from further replies from the Community. 

Matt, I would highly recommend that you refer to your open ticket should you need further assistance with regard this issue. Hopefully it gets resolved soon. 

-Avery
Untitled
Matt C Member Since: May 9, 2019
23 of 24

The title says it all!!!!!

Absolutely no response to five emails sent to Upwork Customer Support for developers that run away without completing jobs book through the Upwork Website.

What is the point in Upwork Customer Support signing off with:

"Please feel free to contact us anytime should there be anything that you need assistance with."

... if no one responds 5 days later and five emails later?

Utterly pointless!!!

Here goes another community post....

"GURUS" Don't bother unless you have UNDERSTOOD the post and have something beneficial to say! Not made up scenaorias that no one has mentioned or is even asking you to comment on.....

Actually.... "GURU's" you will not get a responce due to the previous farce.

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
24 of 24

Sorry about the delay, Matt. I'm following up with the team right now and you should hear back from them shortly. They will continue assisting you directly via your support ticket.

I'll also merge this thread with the thread you previously started about the same issue. Note that further replies have been blocked on the thread, so if you have any further questions, feel free to post them on your open ticket #26234399.

~ Valeria
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS