🐈
» Forums » Clients » English to Swedish Translator Needed
Page options
halobule
Community Member

English to Swedish Translator Needed

I need someone who can understand English and translate it by making a phone call to the Swedish parents of a missing person and ask them the whereabouts of a person. I need an Address and a phone number or any information regarding how I can find this person.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Halo, 

Are you looking to hire a freelancer? In order to hire a freelancer on Upwork, you will need to create a client account. Once done, you can set up your billing method, and post a job on Upwork. 

You may check out the resources we have here for more information on getting started on Upwork as a client. If you have further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out so that we can assist you further.

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Halo, 

Are you looking to hire a freelancer? In order to hire a freelancer on Upwork, you will need to create a client account. Once done, you can set up your billing method, and post a job on Upwork. 

You may check out the resources we have here for more information on getting started on Upwork as a client. If you have further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out so that we can assist you further.

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths