🐈
» Forums » Clients » Entering Links on Upwork
Page options
cc151a10
Community Member

Entering Links on Upwork

Hi Good day,

I would like to ask candidates to complete a profile on Google Forms as this will help me better shortlist candidates.

Can you advise how I can do this without being terminated by Upwork?

Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
ArjayM

Hi Kishma,

The job title is the overview of what you need and appears as a title. It’s a good idea to put a job title or industry (if it’s important) here. It’s what the freelancer will read first. Also, adding skills helps us narrow down your search results to the right type of freelancer. Select options from the skills suggested or type your own. You can add up to ten skills, but aim for three to five for best results. Feel free to review these articles for more details on how to find talent.

**Edited for additional information**

You also have the option to Build your Virtual Talent Bench. It's a collection of discovery and organizational features that are designed to help you not only find new, talented freelancers, but to remember their strengths or special skills, organize them however you like, and to easily keep track of them.

~ Arjay
Upwork
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Attach a seperate excel sheet to your job post and copy it into the google doc yourself. 

Latest Articles
Learning Paths