🐈
» Forums » Clients » Error 403 (N)
Page options
8cc47ef1
Community Member

Error 403 (N)

Getting an error 403 (N) when going to update payments, all freelancers have received a message to not work with client until an issue is resolved but cant seem to resolve it as I can't get into payments. Anyone dealt with this? 

3 REPLIES 3
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Max, 

It looks like you don't have enough team permissions to access this page on your account. Please ask the account owner to update the primary billing method on their account to resolve this issue. If you need the Customer Support Team to reach out to them, let us know by replying to this message so that our team can assist you further.

~ Avery
Upwork
purvisl
Community Member

I have the same problem.  I think that Upwork thinks someone owns my account but that is not the case.

2e793e5b
Community Member

Based on the information provided, it appears that there may be an issue with the client's payment method or account. The error code 403 (N) typically indicates that the user is not authorized to access the requested resource, which in this case seems to be the payment update page.

To resolve this issue, you may want to try the following steps:

1. Clear your browser cache and cookies: Sometimes, browser data can cause issues with accessing certain websites or pages. Clearing your browser cache and cookies can help resolve these issues.

2. Try accessing the payments page using a different browser or device: If the issue persists, try accessing the payments page using a different browser or device. This can help determine if the issue is specific to your current browser or device.

3. Contact the customer support team: If the issue persists, you may need to contact the customer support team of the platform or website you are using to resolve the issue. They may be able to provide more information about the error code and help resolve the issue with the client's payment method or account.

In the meantime, it's important to follow the guidelines provided by the freelancers' message and avoid working with the client until the issue is resolved.

Latest Articles
Learning Paths