🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: Error 500 (A)
Page options
cbeckley
Community Member

Error 500 (A)

I am attempting to simply edit a new job draft and I have been getting this message for hours now:

We can't complete your request now.

We're currently experiencing an abnormally high volume of traffic.

Please try again later.

To report this problem click here

Error 500 (A)

Trace ID: 254580f1-8f1b-4078-b26f-a8db5dd7c68c

35 REPLIES 35
VladimirG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Chris,

I'm sorry about the error you're encountering. Could you please clear your cache and cookies, try using a different browser and let me know if you were able to edit your job post? 

~ Vladimir
Upwork

I have cleared my cache and cookies and tried in Edge as well. Originally I was using Chrome.

It will probably just be easier to recreate it at this point.

Hi Chris,

It turns out to be a known issue and the team is working to fix it this week.

Sorry about the inconvenience.

~ Valeria
Upwork

Hi Chris,

The bug that caused this error to appear has been fixed. Could you please try accessing a job draft again? Please, let us know if you see the error again.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Valeria
Upwork

I already created a new job and deleted that old one. Sorry.

getting this too on the app ?

I'm sorry for the inconvenience, Ian. We are currently experiencing a service interruption but our engineers are working to resolve the issue. For real time status updates of the site, you may subscribe to status.upwork.com

~ Avery
Upwork

I'm getting the same error report on both the Android app and online via my PC.

I'm getting the same error report on both the Android app and online via my PC. Is it possible that someone's tried to hack your system.

Hi Stephen,

We had an active incident and that is the reason why you were not able to access our website. If further help is needed feel free to send me a PM with more details. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I'm getting the same error. Have been getting it over the past 7 days and have to access an urgent job. 

Hi Tom,

Please try clearing your cache and cookies or log in with another browser. If you`re still experiencing the same problem after the let me know along with the section you`re trying to access. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I'm also seeing this problem. I've cleared my cache and my cookies, and also tried a completely different browser. I get this error immediately after logging in.

i had try different browsers but it still not work

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Syed, 

Before I proceed, I wanted to check which part of the site you were trying to access? Have you tried to clearing your cookies to see if the issue resolves itself?

Please let us know so that our team can assist you further.

~ Avery
Upwork
v_vys89vv
Community Member

Hi, i also have this problem on almost every page of the site. I cleared cookies, tried other browsers, nothing helped. Hope somebody can help me with that.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Vladimir,

One of our agents will reach out to you directly and assist you further with your concern.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
v_vys89vv
Community Member

The problem may be with my account.
I can't access upwork after trying to login from any device.
And I can't get access to account managing so i have no opportunity to
change anything.
Thanks for your concern.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Vladimir,

Thank you for following up. I'll share this with our team, and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via email to assist you further.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Same problem
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Syed,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our agents will reach out to you directly and assist you with your concern.

~ Bojan
Upwork

i have exactely the same problem, Can not LOGIN now

Hi Axel,

I've shared your concern to our customer support team and one of the team members will reach out via ticket to assist you directly. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork

thanks a lot

Hi there unfortunately i haven't heard from Upwork about this issue...

Can you let le know, how to  contact them..

Thanks a lot,

Axel

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Axel,

I apologize for the delay in receiving an update. I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect one of our agents to reach out to you directly via support ticket as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Same problem. Cannot login.

Hi Abhishek,

In order to be able to access your account, you will need to verify your email. Please try resending the verification email again and check your junk and spam folders as well. If further help is needed let me know, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi - I have exact same issue when trying to accept an offer. Could you please look into this?

Thanks,

Jamshid

Hi Jamshid,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via support ticket to assist you with your request.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
4b257cdc
Community Member

Hi Bojan,

I am now experiencing the same issue

Thanks in advance for your support

Isaac

Hi Isaac,

I checked and it looks like our team is already assisting you via support ticket.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
f731c230
Community Member

Im having the same issue.

Hi Joseph,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it seems that you already created a support ticket for the issue you are experiencing. Please allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

~ Nikola
Upwork
3e877d3c
Community Member

Im having the same issue.

Latest Articles
Learning Paths