🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Error 500
Page options
intuneforwork
Community Member

We can't complete your request now Error 500 (A)

I am seeing error"We can't complete your request now Error 500 (A)". I have been using this account for over a month now. I am unable to add my work hours due to this error. The error pops up when i click on the contract. Contact me soon as I am unable to add the work hours.

I have tried multiple browsers, cleared cookies and tried on phone app.. same error!

Error 500 (A)
Trace ID: 65932a4cbf24d5ab-BOM

168 REPLIES 168

I am receiving the error 500 message. I can't get into anything. It shows "We can't complete your request now." This was from yesterday and persists until today.

Hi Sam,

Did you try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Yes, I have cleared the cache, tried different browsers, and private
browser.

Thank you for the follow up Sam,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket/email and assist you further. 

~ Goran
Upwork

I have the same login issue.

I got an email to join via invite and the sign up form froze and i had to refresh. When i tried again it said my account already existed. I didn't get a welcome/verify email and i couldn't log in so i reset my password. Same problem.

I have cleared my site settings, tried in incognito etc, all have the same issue which is a 500 from your api server.

HALLPPP!!!!

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ash, 

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. I was able to replicate your issue, and I have shared it with the team to be investigated further. I'll come back here once I get feedback from them. 

ETA: Hi Ash, the team has reached out to you directly through an email to assist you further with your issue.

~ Avery
Upwork

when I click on verify my email to login to my account i receive this error:

We can't complete your request now

Please try again later.
To report this problem, click here.

For availability updates, visit our site status page.

I even tried to login directly but the same message appear, so i hope someone can help me?

Hi Nidal,

Please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. If you experience the same problem after this let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I am getting same error on the account that my client invited me in to hire people. 

I tried using different browser and incognito, I cleared my history, cache and cookies but still getting the error. It works fine on my other account.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mae Anne,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly to assist you with your concern.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
efd7b20c
Community Member

Same problem for me. Need an agent to fix this.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for reaching out to us, Lily.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you with this concern. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

I am having this issue when I am trying to accept a job offer. This project is time sensitive and needs to get started today. I obviously don’t want to start without a contract in place.

Hi Colette,

Please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. If you`re still experiencing the same error after this please send me a screenshot via PM. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I have it sorted now, thank you for your help.

Regards,
Colette

i cant log in to my new account. 

can the support team solve this issue. 

Hi Bader,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi,

Have the same issue with the same error code.

Got the message right after trying to verify the email address

Error 500 (A)
Trace ID: 547abdc80cdb8eb3-DME

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Dmitry,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with this concern. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

When i try and hire a freelancer I am getting a page that says "

We can't complete your request now"

Error 500 (A)
Trace ID: 53bca7710e527123-ORD

what do I do? thanks

Hi Zachary,

Please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. If you`re still receiving the same error after this let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I am receving this message: "Error 500 (A), Trace ID: 4d6ad838f9c76d0a-SJC", when trying to login to Upwork or access any other page on the Upwork site. I am logging in on a laptop and have tried clearing my cache and using other browsers. Please help! 

Thanks! 

Hi Manisha,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket and assist you further. You can access your tickets on this Link, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I am not able to log in - getting 500 error. I tried cleaning cache, incognito too - nothing helps.

Error 500 (A)Trace ID: 5480c77108506ab9-LHR

Hi Karolis,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hey, I seem to be getting the same error. After I created the account it wouldn't redirect, and when I followed the email to verify it started showing up the error.

I did everything recommended and still nothing.

What might the issue be?

Thank you.

Edit: it seems to work okay now. Thanks for your time.

This is what I receive when trying to login https://prnt.sc/qkep3j please help

Hi William,

~ Goran
Upwork

I am having the same issue - can't login. 500 error. Tried every browser, private window, cleared cache.

Hi Jennifer,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I have the same problem. 

I tried many things: Clearing cookies & caches, try different browser, validate the email (when I try to validate it it shows the 500 too), creating another account.

One of the trace IDs: 5530f37b8b58c65f-MAD

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Miguel,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly to assist you with your concern. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello. I just tried creating my account and am receiving the same error and unable to access the account. Please help. Thanks.

I'm having this same error - tried different browsers, clearing cache, cookies etc. and I can't login. I can login to the Upwork community and support but not the main upwork page.  Please help.

Hi Janis,

One of our agents will reach out to you directly and will assist you with your concern. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
407573f8
Community Member

It suddenly started working so I’m okay. Thanks!

Hey,

I just created an account for a job offer but everytime I try to login upwork errors and shows a 500 code.

Could someone help me fix the problem?

Thank you !

Hi Johannes,

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello. I just attempted to sign up. I got the verification email and clicked it, but keep getting this error message. Cannot access account. Please help. Thanks,

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members