🐈
» Forums » Clients » Error Message Saying to Contact Upwork -- How...
Page options
speir_mor
Community Member

Error Message Saying to Contact Upwork -- How Do I Do That?

I get the following error message when trying to post a job as a client:  "There was an error saving the job: error [6db1535868550d48-PDX, 6db1535868550d48-PDX]. Contact Upwork Support for more information."  It is currently saved as a draft.  How do I resolve this with Upwork?

7 REPLIES 7
JoanneP

Hi Sean,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
77fd20c2
Community Member

I have the same issue and chat support they said it was my credit card missin on file,  I entered new one and still getting same error, i notice message does not comes on when I use my phone 😞

Hi Al,

I can see that you've coordinated with one of the team members via a support ticket about the issue you're experiencing. Looks like you were able to resolve the issue. Don't hesitate to update the same ticket if you have questions or need further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork
allanazarov
Community Member

I get the following error message when trying to post a job as a client:  "There was an error saving the job: error [6db1535868550d48-PDX, 6db1535868550d48-PDX]. Contact Upwork Support for more information."  It is currently saved as a draft.  How do I resolve this with Upwork?

Hi Sarvar,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
b7f1baa2
Community Member

Hi,

Same error for me "79c429ee2884ba02-PDX, 79c429ee2884ba02-PDX" please assist on this.

Hi Karen,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here .

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths