🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: Error Message-Trying to follow up on cowo...
Page options
bb8f5e82
Community Member

Error Message-Trying to follow up on coworker's project(s)

Coworker invited me to join his Upwork team via email, followed link, signed up, got into the platform & rcv'd error message pop up "An error has occurred. Please try again later." And under "Coworker's activity" it says "Temporarily Unavailable, try again."

Already cleared my cache/browser history and tried using incognito browser. Please assist!

3 REPLIES 3
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Haley, 

I have shared this with the Customer Support Team, and they will reach out to you to assist you further with your concern. 

In the meantime, if you need to access Job posts, you may go to the Jobs tab > and click on the All Job Posts link from there.

~ Avery
Upwork
bb8f5e82
Community Member

Thanks. I have accessed the All Job Posts page and I can see the project
that I'm needing to follow up on - is there a way I can chat with the
freelance hire for the time being as well? As I need to coordinate the
ongoing project asap..
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Haley, 

When you go to your All Job Posts page, you click on the job title, or the View Proposals button, you wThe company owner needs to update her permissions. Currently, she has "Source Talent Only"ill be led to this page of your account. If you have the right permissions, you should be able to see the freelancers who were hired for the project. I am not sure if you're not seeing this page correctly because of the issue with your account, but I will let the team know. 

In the meantime, feel free to follow up on the same ticket thread if you have further questions so that the team handling your case can assist you further.

ETA: Hi Haley, I checked this with the team and they have confirmed the company owner (your colleague) will need to update your permissions, so that you can coordinate with the hired freelancer. You may need to refer to this help article for more information. 

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths