🐈
» Forums » Clients » Error Message When I Try to Hire a Freelancer...
Page options
eae79672
Community Member

Error Message When I Try to Hire a Freelancer and When I Try to Update My Address

I am trying to hire a freelancer, but I get this error message: "An error occurred while processing your request. Please try again".

I tried clearning the cache, opening up a private browser, and logging in on a completely new device. None of that worked, I got the same error message when trying to hire the freelancer.

When I tried to update my address information in settings, this is the message I get, "Company contact can't be updated. Please, try again later."

Those were all of the solutions I saw proposed when I looked up this problem. If someone could assist me, I would sincerely appreciate it. Thank you.

14 REPLIES 14
eae79672
Community Member

I should have put this in the client section.

mtngigi
Community Member

Abdul A wrote:

I should have put this in the client section.

Abdul - I've flagged your post to get a mod's attention. Hopefully one will be along soon to help you.

eae79672
Community Member

Thanks Virginia, much appreciated!

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Abdul,

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble this caused. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with completing your Company information and hiring a Freelancer.

Thank you for your patience! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
eae79672
Community Member

Bojan S wrote:

Hi Abdul,

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble this caused. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with completing your Company information and hiring a Freelancer.

Do I need to submit a ticket first, or do I just wait for you to get in touch with me?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Abdul,

Our team is still looking into this report. Once they have more information one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket that will be created from our end.

~ Bojan
Upwork
eae79672
Community Member

Thanks Bojan.

eae79672
Community Member

Hello, 

I know they are looking into it, but do you know when I should expect to hear back regarding a solution to my issue? 

Thank you, 

Abdul

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Abdul, 

I apologize for the delay in receiving an update. I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect to receive an update on your ticket directly.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork
eae79672
Community Member

Thank you Bojan.

9567723d
Community Member

Hi I'm having the same problem, can you please advise me or direct contact me? I can't find any support options. Thanks!

Hi Tj,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
6c106370
Community Member

I'm having the same problem. Please help!

I need to work with a freelancer urgently and it is unfortunate that this problem prevents me from engaging. 

Hi Florian,

I'm sorry for the trouble you're having. One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via support ticket. Thanks.

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths