🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: I get an error message when trying to hir...
Page options
jay_badani
Community Member

Error in Hiring?

I am trying to hire one of the bidders on my Jobs.  But on the Last step it just stays still or doesn't hire.  Even though I have added the valid payment method and everything seems fine.  It gives me error "Please try again after sometime" why?

I am running out of time and can't see any reason for this delay.  Please help.

Thanks in anticipation,

Jay

9 REPLIES 9
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jay,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

https://www.upwork.com/ab/c/7129780/offer/new/6941507/job-application/1234001717874130944/1233817534... I am getting error whenever i am going to hire freelancer. Pleas check and let me know

Hi Dnyaneshwar,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. Could you please send me a private message with the screenshot of the error you are getting so that I can assist you further?

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

PDA

Please check attachment

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Please check attachment

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Dnyaneshwar,

Thanks for following up. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Dear Upwork team, we encounter the same problem when hiring a freelancer. We checked this solution page and go to update company details. But it showed "Company contact can't be updated. Please, try again later." We want to hire a freelancer asap. Can you help? Thanks.

Hi Mark,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths