🐈
» Forums » Clients » Error message while trying to make payment
Page options
e8ed7464
Community Member

Error message while trying to make payment

I received the error message below while trying to make a payment:

There was an error loading this page: error [65c305226bcbf589-SEA, 65c305226bcbf589-SEA]. Contact Upwork Support for more information.

Close the alert

24 REPLIES 24
3e8404a6
Community Member

Hi, I'm trying to hire a freelancer but the system says that I have no access privilegies to the payment method section, but I'm the admin 😞 and there is a valid billing method! 

What can I do?

Thanks 

WhatsApp Image 2021-06-08 at 17.09.49.jpeg

619b44b3
Community Member

Hello, 

We do not have acces to our billing details / invocies etc. 

I see there is a bug and some Areas of Upwork are temporarily unavailable but the billing page is not included in the reports.

No way to contact support other than through here.  Anyone facing the same issue  ? Upwork Support can you provide a status update ?

Thanks, 

SAME. I cannot pay my freelancers today!

5d59f8ed
Community Member

Hello everyone,

I made an offer to a freelancer, and he told me that he can't accept the offer because my account is on hold.

"This client's account is on a temporary hold. Once the issue is resolved, you can accept their offer."

I think I know why, an issue with one applicant. He made a sample but my team wasn't satisfied with it, so we decided to hire another applicant. I guess he reported me. Yet, I don't see that my account is on hold anywere. I didn't receive an email saying I am on hold. I wish the freelancer could start the project as soon as possible. How can I solve this issue? Thank you.

SOLVED. Not sure how, but in less than an hour my account went back to normal.

1245dd44
Community Member

Hello,

Why is my account on temporary hold? I have an offer that can't be accepted. I am 100% sure that the job will be done before you get back to me and resolve this, your support is really really bad and slow for a site that handles money. It is also ridiculous that there wasn't an issue with my money going into the site, it wasn't on hold when I wanted to put money in or any type of notification....??

a1a9a867
Community Member

Hey,

When I went to finalise the contract. I am not able to hire the freelancer due to this pop up. Please help.

Regards

368d661c
Community Member

Logged in as admin and getting an error when clicking Reports > Transactions. Unbelievable thiefing crap platform. Support disabled for Client accounts as well, directed to this garbage community support.. 

Very frustrating.

afd54633
Community Member

When I click the fund contract & hire button on a project (ID #224453530), I'm receiving an error:

There was an error loading this page: error [65c2fab5e9baf361-ATL, 65c2fab5e9baf361-ATL]. Contact Upwork Support for more information.

On a separate job, wheni go to close contract (ID #27154901)- I get a simple error:

An error occurred

c66eba7f
Community Member

1. Tried to pay bonus on a hourly contract

2. When I click 'Make payment', I receive an error message which says: "There is a problem with your account. Please contact customer support for assistance."

b0ef2dc4
Community Member

Im trying to hire a freelancer and I received this message: There is a problem with your account. Please contact customer support for assistance.
fdffaccc
Community Member

Hi Valeria,

I have a new client account on upwork, I can not add card details, the auto message asks to contact the bank for some reason.

Although I would prefer to add a bank account, can I do that? I am from India and the billing account window does not show adding bank account as an option.

Best

OP

andrew_valenko
Community Member

When I have 1. Created a Client Account on my profile, 2. Added payment card on it with details

then an unknown error occurred with a suggestion to contact support.

AS of now, I can't access billing on my freelancer profile, nor on my Client profile : 

You don't currently have access to this page

ecc12a5c
Community Member

I am trying to hire a freelancer and get the message:

"There is a problem with your account."

What todo?

chris-arnell
Community Member

I'm getting this error. 

We can't complete your request now

Please try again later.
To report this problem, click here.

For availability updates, visit our site status page.

Error 500 (A)
Trace ID: 65c2f8440961e3ca-ATL

aba4eb54
Community Member

Trying to end a successfully finished and paid contract, but the system just returns "An error occurred" message.
Is there a workaround?

mufleeh
Community Member

Hi,

I am trying to hire a freelancer but keep getting the attached error. I tried to change the billing method but that page isn't accessible to me.

hire-error.jpg

billing-page-error.jpg

Please check and get back asap.

Thank you.

0bf9190b
Community Member

e0a4fd06
Community Member

I have a tasker looking to accept a job offer, but the dashboard is not letting her because my account is showing as 'on hold'.  there is nothing showing on my dashboard to indicate that i am on hold (although my photo is not showing).  My account is all up to date, authentication app enabled, no outstanding payments or feedback to be given.  grateful for some assistance please. Al 

Al J wrote:

I have a tasker looking to accept a job offer, but the dashboard is not letting her because my account is showing as 'on hold'.  there is nothing showing on my dashboard to indicate that i am on hold (although my photo is not showing).  My account is all up to date, authentication app enabled, no outstanding payments or feedback to be given.  grateful for some assistance please. Al 

I'm not sure this is related, but this Monday my client account got suspended without any warning, because one of my credits card got declined. Quite possibly they have some issues this week. Wait for some of the moderators to reply here, they'll surely help out.

Thanks Viacheslav for your response.  issue now seems to haven been resolved. Al

d86fc0b0
Community Member

same problem Capture.JPG

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Arif,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you’re still experiencing the same issue?

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

I have already 1. Created a Client Account on my profile, 2. Added payment card on it and verified it. This is my second time hiring a freelancer on the platform. AS of now, I can't access billing on my Client profile and can not hire freelancer: I don't get any error message and the page won't load, this is very frustrating please help.

Latest Articles
Learning Paths