🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: Error saying Address info isn't complete
Page options
81ef093f
Community Member

Error saying Address info isn't complete

I've been talking to a contractor about doing some work.  We agreed on the terms, I accepted his proposal, but when he goes to accept it, he gets an error that says

"You cannot join this team until the client adds a complete address.  Please wait until the client does so"

I've looked in my profile and the only thing I see mentioning an address is in my billing method, and it's completed correctly.  I searched the error and saw other people have experienced this, but I didn't see a solution.  Can someone please advise me on how to correct this? Thanks!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
81ef093f
Community Member

Solved it... I'm an individual not associated with a company.  But the profile requires the address under Company contact information to be entered.  As soon as I filled that out, the contractor was able to accept the work proposal

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
AndreaG

Hi Keith,

You also need to add your address in Settings Tax information.

~Andrea
Upwork
81ef093f
Community Member

Solved it... I'm an individual not associated with a company.  But the profile requires the address under Company contact information to be entered.  As soon as I filled that out, the contractor was able to accept the work proposal

Latest Articles
Learning Paths