🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: Error sending messages
Page options
cb82f923
Community Member

Error sending messages

Hello, I post a job reqest , and some developers already proprosed but I cannot send them messages! What is going on ? I tried with all browsers and also from mobile application but i still get error 400

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
nkocendova
Community Member

Hi Paolo,

We apologize for the issues you are experiencing with messaging candidates, we are currently experiencing an issue that is causing this which the team is aware of and is working to resolve as soon as possible.

~Nina

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
o_romanova
Community Member

The same for me! I get this error all day:
Sorry, we were unable to send this message. We take this very seriously and are working to fix it. Please try again in a bit or report this problem to customer support.

And who are we suposed to report this to ? 🙂

nkocendova
Community Member

Hi Paolo,

We apologize for the issues you are experiencing with messaging candidates, we are currently experiencing an issue that is causing this which the team is aware of and is working to resolve as soon as possible.

~Nina

How lucky I am, just registered and.. bug! 🙂

Thank s for the information

Hi, 
any chance it will be fixed today?

Hi Olga,

Could you please check if you are still eperiencing the issue right now and let us know if you are?  Thank you.

~Nina

Hi,. I can confirm now it is working!
Thanks

I cannot reply to the freelancers interested. I'm having this issue also

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Dan,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue?

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths