🐈
» Forums » Clients » Error signing up/logging in to UpWork
Page options
2db2321e
Community Member

Error signing up/logging in to UpWork

Tried to sign up to UpWork, and after providing email address + password and also completing the business questions (number of employees, department, role), we're intermittently getting an error (see attached image).
Note the following:
  • We get the same error regardless of which browser we use
  • We only attempted to sign-up once, from the first browser we used
  • We clicked on "Verify email address" from the email we received
  • Subsequent errors (on different browsers) were shown after attempting to log-in
When the above happens, we are neither able to log-in or log-out (to 'reset' and attempt to log-in). Must state that this error does not always appear - it seems to be intermittent.

Can you kindly let us know how to fix this issue, as we were hoping to hire using UpWork.

Kind regards,
Patrick
2 REPLIES 2
2db2321e
Community Member

Now we are getting "Profile is no longer available" when we try to view our newly created Upwork profile.

Also, just noticed that I posted this issue to a community forum (apologies somewhat new to Upwork) - is there a support forum I should be posting this issue to?

Hi Patrick,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Writing about your issue in the Community forum was a good move! You can also find the “Get Help” button at the bottom of every help article and the search results page. You can also get help from our chatbot by clicking the “Chat with Support Bot” button found in the help center. Additionally, you can send us a message on any official Upwork social media pages. You can find the links in the footer area of any Community page.

I shared your issue with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. Please note that a copy of the ticket will arrive in your email as well from where you can continue the correspondence with our team.

On the second note, clients' profiles are not working the same way as freelancer profiles do, so there is no profile page that you can access.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths