cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Error while trying to complete the contract

Dalibor V Member Since: Jan 1, 2019
41 of 52
Thank you, now is stating that my card cannot be "authorized"?
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
42 of 52

You are more than welcome, Dalibor. 

I'm sorry to hear you weren't able to set up your billing method. Your billing method is active but the charge on your card was declined. Please double check with your bank about this or add another billing method in order to fix this issue. To learn more about our billing methods accepted on Upwork check out this Guide, thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Artem K Member Since: Feb 8, 2018
43 of 52

Same problem ( Somebody have solution?

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
44 of 52

Hi Artem,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly and assist you further, thank you!

Untitled
Vadym I Member Since: Mar 8, 2018
45 of 52

I have the problem

Sébastien G Member Since: Feb 8, 2017
46 of 52

Hello Vadym,

I solved the problem by, changing two things :
- joigned files

- contract content

they both contained <xml> code that was not accepted by Upwork's security check, wehn I was tryingto save contract.

Just try to relmove joigned files or change content > you'll see :-)
Regards,

Izabela P Member Since: Oct 14, 2018
47 of 52

More than 2.5 years after the original post, I had the same problem. Good grief upwork, get it together. I did what Izabela suggested and hired the freelancer from my saved list. This is unaccaptable.

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
48 of 52

I'm sorry to learn about your issue, Izabela. 

Will you please share what were the steps you took that lead you to the error? I would like to try and replicate it from my end. I'll wait for your message!

@Izabela P wrote:

More than 2.5 years after the original post, I had the same problem. Good grief upwork, get it together. I did what Izabela suggested and hired the freelancer from my saved list. This is unaccaptable.

-Avery
Untitled
Izabela P Member Since: Oct 14, 2018
49 of 52

I found a freelancer I wanted to work with. I clicked on "invite to job", filled in all the required info, and when I clicked on "submit" or whatever the button was at the end, I kept getting the same error as the OP.

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
50 of 52

Thanks for responding, Izabela. I've shared this with the Customer Support Team so that they can assist you further. 

-Avery
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS