🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: Escrow Wallet
Page options
e6e73a07
Community Member

Escrow Wallet

i cancelled 2 of my contracts. for which $10, $5 was made. and the balance is now in escrow. but i cant see the amount anywhere. how can i see the balance in my escrow account. and can i use that amount to hire other freelancers

5 REPLIES 5
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Nikhil,

I checked and it looks like both the refunds were already initiated. The first one was initiated on the 13th of June and the second one on the 22nd. You can check Reports > Transactions for more information. In general, it can take up to 5 days for a refund to reflect on your account. Could you please confirm if you received the refund from the 13th? If you didn't we can initiate a trace.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

like you mentioned it takes 5 days to reflect. so the first refund which was initiated on Jun 13th, is not reflecting in my wallet yet? can you tell me more about this

Hi Nikhil,

To clarify, these refunds were sent directly to your billing method, you can see this in the Description of the Transactions. Could you please confirm if you're able to find the refund in your credit card statement? 

~Andrea
Upwork
e6e73a07
Community Member

i couldnt find any refund in my account.  can you please check  and let me know

Thanks for confirming, Nikhil! We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths