🐈
» Forums » Clients » Escrow return not received as a client
Page options
e88a0380
Community Member

Escrow return not received as a client

Hi, 

I have canceled one of the projects as the client and freelancer have approved. This all happened on April 2nd. But I didn't receive escrow back. Further, I wanna know where I'll get my amount. I have just seen the Payoneer account on "get paid" in settings and it is showing "inactive". I don't know why. Is this is the fault that I haven't received escrow or any other reason? Please help me out in it.

Thank you.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Shuja,

Thank you for your messsage. I would like to clarify that the refund has been processed to your card added to your Upwork account.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
JoanneP

Hi Shuja,

I checked and it looks like a refund was already processed. Refund credits can take up to five business days to appear.

~ Joanne
Upwork
e88a0380
Community Member

Thanks for letting me know.

Further , please let me know that refund is processed to be transferred to my payoneer account or local bank account. Actually it is showing inactive on payooner,that's why I am asking.

Thank you

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Shuja,

Can you please complete the W-8BEN form in order to activate your payment method?

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
e88a0380
Community Member

Hi Bojan,

Yeah now it is not showing inactive. Thanks for that.

e88a0380
Community Member

Further , Please let me know the refund is refunded to payooner account or local bank ?

Hi Shuja,

Thank you for your messsage. I would like to clarify that the refund has been processed to your card added to your Upwork account.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork

I havent received refund. Please let me know about it. Thanks

Hi Shuja,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths